Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Leaf_Soto, 01 August 2018, 14:08
if the original mods and devs don't want to be here they could pass ownership of the site to someone.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
dandude999, 01 August 2018, 14:51
Leaf_Soto wrote:
if the original mods and devs don't want to be here they could pass ownership of the site to someone.

Yep, that's a good point.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Mtweedel13, 01 August 2018, 16:58
dandude999 wrote:
Leaf_Soto wrote:

Even so, that would still be pretty hard. The same guy has owned this website from the start, and at the moment, with only 1 active mod (as far as I know), that's the only person I would see becoming owner at this point.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
dandude999, 01 August 2018, 17:32
Mtweedel13 wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
Leaf_Soto wrote:

Even so, that would still be pretty hard. The same guy has owned this website from the start, and at the moment, with only 1 active mod (as far as I know), that's the only person I would see becoming owner at this point.

Well, hopefully with eplusplus becoming active again there may be 2 mods...

dandude999
waddle2gracious, 05 August 2018, 14:09
I literally had a dream last night that ES was redesigned and had a mobile phone application. The new design was so sleek and fast; just a vision of what it could/should be like.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Ma-auto, 05 August 2018, 15:55
waddle2gracious wrote:
I literally had a dream last night that ES was redesigned and had a mobile phone application. The new design was so sleek and fast; just a vision of what it could/should be like.

Yeah but that's exactly what they planned on rolling out, what - over 3 years ago? It's definitely what it should be like, but certainly not what it could.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
Lamb0Central, 08 August 2019, 18:51
I'm trying to create this carspotting website to stop all these problems. How's this? Really encourage you to upload spots

https://sites.google.com/view/carspot/home?authuser=0

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
CarsOfMontana, 08 August 2019, 20:49
I must say some of the mods here are kinda off.. like on featuring and stuff like that. Plus at one point i tried uploading a shelby supersnake f150 ( 1 of 150 ) and the mods rejected it, its really rare and yet there are pics of a couple on this site, so why not have mine on here? like cmon mods..
Last modified by CarsOfMontana, 09 August 2019, 00:15

CarsOfMontana
from Missoula, Montana
dandude999, 09 August 2019, 08:42
Lamb0Central wrote:
I'm trying to create this carspotting website to stop all these problems. How's this? Really encourage you to upload spots

I must admit, I don't agree with the acceptance of dealership 'spots' on the site, unless they are put into some sort of separate category and can't get spot of the week.

dandude999
Lamb0Central, 09 August 2019, 13:34
dandude999 wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

I must admit, I don't agree with the acceptance of dealership 'spots' on the site, unless they are put into some sort of separate category and can't get spot of the week.

They are put into a separate category- If you view a person's profile, they are marked "event".

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
dandude999, 10 August 2019, 08:24
Lamb0Central wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

They are put into a separate category- If you view a person's profile, they are marked "event".

Ah ok, that's good. ( :

dandude999
Post a reply