SebastianJ, 15 June 2014, 08:09
flacolp-700 wrote:
SebastianJ wrote:
flacolp-700 wrote:
SebastianJ wrote:
flacolp-700 wrote:
SebastianJ wrote:
flacolp-700 wrote:
I usually always see something when im on the upper part of capital blvd! ALWAYS!
The problem is that im rarely on the upper part im usually on the lower part which is somewhat okey! Last time i was at the upper part i saw a 2 bentleys, 2 GTRs, Sooo many 911s, a corvette Zr1, and some maseratis. My cousin has seen a gallardo, a ferrari 458 and some maseratis. Thats our favorite place to spot on saturdays.

Wow! I've never seen that much on Capital! Then again, I'm not on Capital much. I'll have to check it out!

Yea its a good spotting place in my opinion. Yea just make sure its the upper part and your going to see an exotic.
I do warn you sometimes it does get boring.

Ok well thanks for the info! Upload some of your pics sometime!

Pics? what pics? I broke my good camera so im limited to my iphone. or ipod wich has horrible quality when i zoom in.
Most of the cars i see on there are out if range for phone cameras so i just go and look haha. So you deffinetly need a camera with good zoom to take pics there.

Oh I thought you got pics of stuff. I might not be able to get pics of stuff on Capital either if you have to have good zoom. I use an iPhone 4S (saving for a camera) for all my pics. Sometimes the zoom is so frustrating I want to run it over with a semi truck! Lol!

Yea thats exactly how i feel about my phone and ipod! I really need to buy a new camera fast!

Me too!

SebastianJ
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 15 June 2014, 09:35
SebastianJ wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Sebastian - No problem, that's what I figured. You really have to be at Whole Foods at just the right time to see something exotic. At the one in Cary I've seen an Elise, Evora, F430, Gallardo Spyder Performante, GranTurismo , GT-R, GT3, and a couple of other GranTurismo's driving through the plaza, as well as a ton of exotics driving around on some of the nearby roads.

Wish I had a more reliable way to get to the Arboretum, there's got to be a ton of exotics that I've missed over there. I saw an SLS Roadster the day I saw the Black Series and F12, and I've also seen an E Type there as well as a Viper.

Wow! I never see anything lol! The nicest thing I've ever spotted in the Raleigh area (and all of NC, with the exception of the Aventador Roadster I saw at Gumball) is the SLS or one of the two 458 Spiders I've seen. But yeah, I wish there was a more consistent place to spot around here. Just one street corner!!! That's all we need!!!

Eh, lately the spotting has been really slow in Raleigh. A couple of Maserati's, but other than that and a 360 Spyder on Friday I haven't seen anything. Charlotte is a lot more reliable for car spotting.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
SebastianJ, 15 June 2014, 11:37
Mazdafreak wrote:
SebastianJ wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Sebastian - No problem, that's what I figured. You really have to be at Whole Foods at just the right time to see something exotic. At the one in Cary I've seen an Elise, Evora, F430, Gallardo Spyder Performante, GranTurismo , GT-R, GT3, and a couple of other GranTurismo's driving through the plaza, as well as a ton of exotics driving around on some of the nearby roads.

Wish I had a more reliable way to get to the Arboretum, there's got to be a ton of exotics that I've missed over there. I saw an SLS Roadster the day I saw the Black Series and F12, and I've also seen an E Type there as well as a Viper.

Wow! I never see anything lol! The nicest thing I've ever spotted in the Raleigh area (and all of NC, with the exception of the Aventador Roadster I saw at Gumball) is the SLS or one of the two 458 Spiders I've seen. But yeah, I wish there was a more consistent place to spot around here. Just one street corner!!! That's all we need!!!

Eh, lately the spotting has been really slow in Raleigh. A couple of Maserati's, but other than that and a 360 Spyder on Friday I haven't seen anything. Charlotte is a lot more reliable for car spotting.

I never see Maseratis or any Ferraris! Maybe a Mas once or twice a month! Mark's 458 that I spotted recently was an extremely rare event. I wish I saw more exotics. :(

SebastianJ
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 15 June 2014, 11:48
SebastianJ wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
SebastianJ wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

I never see Maseratis or any Ferraris! Maybe a Mas once or twice a month! Mark's 458 that I spotted recently was an extremely rare event. I wish I saw more exotics. :(

I see Maserati's like everywhere. I saw two on Friday. Most of them are Ghibli's though which I don't consider exotic. There's a GranSport Spyder on Tilden St off of Glenwood Ave outside of downtown that I see almost every time I drive past.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
SebastianJ, 15 June 2014, 15:06
Mazdafreak wrote:
SebastianJ wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
SebastianJ wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

I see Maserati's like everywhere. I saw two on Friday. Most of them are Ghibli's though which I don't consider exotic. There's a GranSport Spyder on Tilden St off of Glenwood Ave outside of downtown that I see almost every time I drive past.

Yeah I see that GranSport Spider but other than that I don't see Maseratis frequently. Where do you spot them all?

SebastianJ
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 15 June 2014, 15:40
It's kind of random...usually on Wade or Glenwood Ave, or in Cary.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
SebastianJ, 15 June 2014, 17:46
Mazdafreak wrote:
It's kind of random...usually on Wade or Glenwood Ave, or in Cary.

Oh ok. I usually drive on Creedmoor or Gleenwood, but in Raleigh.

SebastianJ
from North Carolina
Post a reply