Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
DadAndBeeb, 12 May 2014, 09:47
I spotted a Ferrari F40 in Nashville yesterday, and missed the photo! It's been KILLING me ever since! I just wanted to vent here, because nobody else I know could understand what I'm even talking about-

DadAndBeeb
from Nashville, Tennessee
KenS95, 12 May 2014, 10:41
Man that sucks, I saw it a C&C last year and it looks awesome.

KenS95
from Tennessee
sumosloths, 12 May 2014, 12:50
I've missed a red 599 GTO twice. Not sure if it was the same one or not, but the last time it was like 2 minutes away from my house!

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
musiccityspotter, 12 May 2014, 13:24
I missed a f430, f12, red gallardo and a maserati granturismo in ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on the bus to sports practice
Last modified by musiccityspotter, 12 May 2014, 18:25
Deleted account
dallasexotics10, 12 May 2014, 16:45
I missed a Mosler Raptor GTR yesterday, only 2 in the world. I know how you feel. It isn't a good feeling, but it's always cool to see it.
Last modified by dallasexotics10, 12 May 2014, 21:46

dallasexotics10
from Dallas, Texas
samaserati, 12 May 2014, 17:00
multiple times, ie seen something like a gallardo and i felt like it would have been close if i were to get my camera out, so i just enjoy the experience instead. afterall im a car enthusiast, not a photography enthusiast.

samaserati
from bergen county, New Jersey
c-osu7, 12 May 2014, 17:47
musiccityspotter wrote:
I missed a f430, f12, red gallardo and a maserati granturismo in ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Story of my life. This year alone on the bus with baseball I've missed a Ferrari Mondial t Cabrio, F430, RR Phantom, MP4-12C, Bentley Cont GT, and a few more!

c-osu7
from Ohio
musiccityspotter, 12 May 2014, 19:19
c-osu7 wrote:
musiccityspotter wrote:

Story of my life. This year alone on the bus with baseball I've missed a Ferrari Mondial t Cabrio, F430, RR Phantom, MP4-12C, Bentley Cont GT, and a few more!

Lol. What position do you play?
Last modified by musiccityspotter, 13 May 2014, 00:21
Deleted account
xXFerrariFanXx, 12 May 2014, 19:28
Lol here are some missed spots, all these happened in the same day!!! Got a pic of none of them!!
Jaguar XKR
911 Turbo
M6
Aston Martin x2
Bentley Conti x3 (wouldn't post em anyway :/ )
Corvette x4
Worst of all, GTR R34!!!!

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
samaserati, 12 May 2014, 20:27
c-osu7 wrote:
musiccityspotter wrote:

on the bus to hockey practice ive missed a gt2, f430, >10 bentley's, a granturismo, and a rolls royce wraith

samaserati
from bergen county, New Jersey
DadAndBeeb, 12 May 2014, 22:43
musiccityspotter wrote:

The F12 is here in Nashville?

DadAndBeeb
from Nashville, Tennessee
Chaserdog, 13 May 2014, 01:08
sumosloths wrote:
I've missed a red 599 GTO twice. Not sure if it was the same one or not, but the last time it was like 2 minutes away from my house!

Where?

Chaserdog
from Sunnyvale, California
A_A_L, 13 May 2014, 01:08
Missing a great shot is part of the whole experience. I can't even begin to count the times I've seen an exotic and was unable to get a shot for one reason or another.

Last week I saw a glorious orange Murcielago LP640 roadster while I was driving in light street traffic. By the time I whipped out my digital camera, it was impossible to get a clean shot. That one still grinds my gears.

But it's all part of the game, I guess. Lots of luck involved.
Deleted account
maxim380, 13 May 2014, 01:54
I'm still sad that I missed a TVR Sagaris in London last year. I saw it parked from a distance, but I didn't go to take pictures because my parents were a bit annoyed with me because I went into every street to look for exotics.

maxim380
from Netherlands
SDJ2_Photography, 13 May 2014, 11:42
Stuff drives by my house all the time and I miss it. Last week I missed (according to family members) a white Galladro and a red Mondial cabrio.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
Post a reply