Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
dcoopsd, 01 October 2014, 12:50
For the Lamborghini lovers in Southern California... we'll be releasing a bull (the Aventador Roadster) from the Stable starting Monday the 6th and running our D'Lux Road Trip through Santa Barbara and back to Los Angeles finalizing our trip with several meetings in Beverly Hills. Obviously my team and I would love to see your images if you do happen to spot us on the road. Once we pull from the stable I'll post the color ... and, of course, if we're stopped and you're near I'd love to have you introduce yourself.

dcoopsd
from San Diego, California
sumosloths, 02 October 2014, 00:04
I'm not in Southern California, but this sounds pretty cool. Who do you work for (or who are you with)?

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
dcoopsd, 05 October 2014, 01:57
sumosloths wrote:
I'm not in Southern California, but this sounds pretty cool. Who do you work for (or who are you with)?

I actually publish a quarterly luxury design and lifestyle journal. Within each issue we put together a road trip with one exotic or another. Obviously very excited that Lamborghini agreed. I'm thinking that I will have no excuse for "having a case of the Mondays" when it's delivered.

dcoopsd
dcoopsd, 10 October 2014, 21:56
We're back from our week long road trip in the Aventador and I can't tell you how amazing a vehicle the Lambo is on the hills up and around Santa Barbara. If you happened to spot a white roadster with black wheels and black top. Let me know :D

dcoopsd
dcoopsd, 14 October 2014, 11:36
I can't legally call this a spot and won't post as such but thought I'd give you a sneak peek of our drive to Santa Barbara with the Aventador LP-400-4 Roadster. I think I'm still smiling.

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cXww2j3cHWA/VD1QVJR0gpI/AAAAAAAACyA/UnBWATp7EYU/w940-h627-no/Lam-1.jpg]

dcoopsd
FanOfSuperCars, 14 October 2014, 18:20
dcoopsd wrote:
I can't legally call this a spot and won't post as such but thought I'd give you a sneak peek of our drive to Santa Barbara with the Aventador LP-400-4 Roadster. I think I'm still smiling.

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cXww2j3cHWA/VD1QVJR0gpI/AAAAAAAACyA/UnBWATp7EYU/w940-h627-no/Lam-1.jpg]

Nice shot!

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
dcoopsd, 14 October 2014, 18:48
Thanks @FanofSuperCars!

dcoopsd
Post a reply