DjShift, 19 August 2016, 02:03
Tristateexotics wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
Alright, I was just worried that it got rejected and i didn't even know why or if it had.

It still might have. And they wouldn't usually tell you why either.

that is a bit frustrating

What kind of car was it if you don't mind me asking?

Vector W8

Oh yeah, you were the one from the other thread (my phone tried autocorrecting to threeway. Lol). Didn't realize you hadn't uploaded before when we were in there. That might be one you would want to wait for until they stop having to approve your spots. Partly because I think you said it was in a shop and partly because you would want to time it right so it gets a ton of likes.

Alright. Ill post some other stuff first. But what timing is optimal for something like that?

Check the highest rated last week tab before posting and try to determine which ones you could beat.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Tristateexotics, 19 August 2016, 02:53
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Tristateexotics wrote:
Alright, I was just worried that it got rejected and i didn't even know why or if it had.

It still might have. And they wouldn't usually tell you why either.

that is a bit frustrating

What kind of car was it if you don't mind me asking?

Vector W8

Oh yeah, you were the one from the other thread (my phone tried autocorrecting to threeway. Lol). Didn't realize you hadn't uploaded before when we were in there. That might be one you would want to wait for until they stop having to approve your spots. Partly because I think you said it was in a shop and partly because you would want to time it right so it gets a ton of likes.

Alright. Ill post some other stuff first. But what timing is optimal for something like that?

Check the highest rated last week tab before posting and try to determine which ones you could beat.

ok thanks for the tip :)

Tristateexotics
from New Jersey
Post a reply