Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
WSV2, 23 May 2020, 00:33
can someone explain why its been 11 months since someone uploaded a cygnet? and 10 months since the last lfa?

WSV2
WSV2, 23 May 2020, 00:40
Also - I spotted an SL600 a year ago and theres only been one spot since since so go check that out http://www.exoticspotter.com/mercedes-sl600-worcester-massachusetts-257355

WSV2
Georgiaspotter, 23 May 2020, 16:45
well the LFA is rare
and if i saw a cygnet i probably wouldn't take picture of it because it looks like a smart car lol

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
Mazdafreak, 24 May 2020, 01:59
It's because the admins are seemingly content with ES simply dying. Most of the good spotters have left, and no one has replaced them.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
WSV2, 25 May 2020, 04:11
Mazdafreak wrote:
It's because the admins are seemingly content with ES simply dying. Most of the good spotters have left, and no one has replaced them.

well the past 8 months ish have been slow for car spotting either way. ive been around since 2018 (worcesterspotter btw) we never got a lot of exotics here but ever since fall 2019 its gotten a lot worse, i saw an m8 in rhode island and a lambo urus in worcester (first lambo in worcester but i couldnt take a pic), i also saw a rolls dawn in rhode island but idk if that was in summer or fall. basically even ignoring covid things have been getting worse you can see autogespot has gone to cr*p too just be glad we arent like them.

WSV2
Post a reply