Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
bej96, 03 August 2015, 10:02
Hey guys,

Im coming to USA in october so i was wondering where some good places to spot are.

Ill be in LA in transit for 4 and a half hours so was thinking i could get up to Beverly Hills/ Hollywood for a couple hours to see some cool cars. would this be possible without missing my flight, and would anything be out in october there? and how much would a taxi cost?

also ill be in pheonix for a couple days in the Awhatukee area, which i believe is near tempe and i think theres and Enzo been spotted there previously?

I also be in New York so whats good there, i was thinking trump tower?

Would anyone be keen to meet up in any of these places?
Last modified by bej96, 03 August 2015, 10:07

bej96
from New Zealand
MrCar, 03 August 2015, 14:23
bej96 wrote:
Hey guys,

Im coming to USA in october so i was wondering where some good places to spot are.

Ill be in LA in transit for 4 and a half hours so was thinking i could get up to Beverly Hills/ Hollywood for a couple hours to see some cool cars. would this be possible without missing my flight, and would anything be out in october there? and how much would a taxi cost?

also ill be in pheonix for a couple days in the Awhatukee area, which i believe is near tempe and i think theres and Enzo been spotted there previously?

I wouldn't leave the airport in between your flights, by the time you go through customs and navigate to your gate, you won't have enough time.

MrCar
Forzafaithful99, 03 August 2015, 14:37
bej96 wrote:
Hey guys,

As for the airport, i wouldn't try going to the city. However you may be able to check out the airport parking garage, you would be surprised at ho9w much you'll see there.

Forzafaithful99
ianr22, 03 August 2015, 19:45
bej96 wrote:
Hey guys,

I've only been to LA so I can help you with that.
You will not have enough time to go to Beverly Hills, you would have to come straight back right when you get there. But as Matt said, the parking garage of LAX Airport is a great place
Deleted account
bej96, 04 August 2015, 03:22
what could be in the parking garage?

bej96
from New Zealand
ianr22, 04 August 2015, 04:19
bej96 wrote:
what could be in the parking garage?

Few Bentley's Rolls Royce's, F Type's, Porsche Turbos, maybe even a Ferrari or two.
At the San Francisco Airport, I found a 991 Turbo S, GranTurismo, G63, Flying Spur, F Type, and others within 20 minutes. And LA has better cars
Last modified by ianr22, 04 August 2015, 04:19
Deleted account
MrCar, 04 August 2015, 15:33
This post was deleted 05 August 2015, 17:36 by MrCar

MrCar
Forzafaithful99, 05 August 2015, 14:28
Saw a cr*p load in Toronto, even in the mere indy airport I saw an i8 and an Mp4.

Forzafaithful99
Post a reply