Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
IRphotography, 14 December 2013, 11:34
I probably am going to Florida from December 31st to January 5th. I will be going to Orlando and the Miami area. I'm wondering where should I car spot? Or what shows will be going on?

Thanks, Ian
Deleted account
williamparish, 14 December 2013, 11:45
Honestly, in Orlando just drive around on the interstate and you'll see plenty. Saw 2 Lotus, 2 Ferrari, about 100 Porshce, several high end Jags, etc etc in one trip.

williamparish
from North Carolina
IRphotography, 14 December 2013, 11:54
williamparish wrote:
Honestly, in Orlando just drive around on the interstate and you'll see plenty. Saw 2 Lotus, 2 Ferrari, about 100 Porshce, several high end Jags, etc etc in one trip.

Thanks for the tip. :)
Deleted account
Vinchops, 14 December 2013, 21:22
im going to miami on the 26th other than bal harbour are there any other worth while places to visit?

Vinchops
xXFerrariFanXx, 15 December 2013, 10:04
Vinchops wrote:
im going to miami on the 26th other than bal harbour are there any other worth while places to visit?

The Collection dealership has a LaFerrari

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
xXFerrariFanXx, 15 December 2013, 10:05
IRphotography wrote:
I probably am going to Florida from December 31st to January 5th. I will be going to Orlando and the Miami area. I'm wondering where should I car spot? Or what shows will be going on?

Thanks, Ian

The Collection has a LaFerrari, and I am going to miami around that time too.

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
IRphotography, 15 December 2013, 10:44
This post was deleted 15 December 2013, 15:50 by IRphotography
Deleted account
IRphotography, 15 December 2013, 10:50
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
IRphotography wrote:

Thanks, Ian

The Collection has a LaFerrari, and I am going to miami around that time too.

Thanks for the tip.
Deleted account
IRphotography, 16 December 2013, 17:15
This post was deleted 16 December 2013, 22:15 by IRphotography
Deleted account
zackistan, 16 December 2013, 18:39
For Orlando,go to the Mall at Millenia. Someone saw a Aventador, and a Scudiera and FF combo there!

For Miami, go to Bal Harbour shops, Ocean Drive, Collins Ave, Fountainbleu, Shore Club, the W Hotel, Aventura Mall, and Trump Towers.
In case you're going to West Palm Beach, check out Cityplace, and down down.
Last modified by zackistan, 16 December 2013, 23:43
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 16 December 2013, 19:08
Miami Beach probably wouldn't have a ton of stuff in the winter, so maybe don't go there. I haven't been to Florida in a few years so I can't remember what is open and closed.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Post a reply