Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
bullchaser, 12 July 2021, 17:24
Hey guys! I haven’t been on here much lately, but I thought this would be an interesting question!
I have a few spots I don’t remember which was the first, but here we go:
Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster on my way back from Michigan, my dad pointed it out
Lotus Elise at a shopping mall
Maserati Quattroporte (back when I thought these were exotic!) at a theater
Rolls Royce Phantom at a restaurant
These were all around the age of 10 for me!

My first actual time I went spotting wasn’t until I was 13…

bullchaser
from Illinois
Exoticsont, 13 July 2021, 05:44
My first memorable spot was a Ferrari 360 spider in Edmonton. I had seen Ferraris before but hadn’t paid much attention to them. At the time I didn’t know what model it was but I remember it well even though it was around four years ago. I saw it when parked at a gas station there was also a corvette and M4 parked at the gas station.

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
VermontSpotter1, 15 July 2021, 20:13
First exotic I ever seen was a Black & Red Lamborgini Murcielago with California plates which I saw at a gas station a few miles away from Tampa, FL. I remember the owner saying he was leasing to own it and that he was traveling all over the US with it. This was back in 09'-10'
Last modified by VermontSpotter1, 15 July 2021, 20:13
Deleted account
FastMojo2, 17 July 2021, 03:15
Back in 2012-2013: A Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
CarsOfMontana, 19 July 2021, 01:39
Back in 2009 i think, i saw my first ever exotic in my hometown in montana, a Ferrar f40!

CarsOfMontana
from Missoula, Montana
Mazdafreak, 19 July 2021, 21:05
Must have been around 2005, a red Lotus Elise parked at a house across the street from where one of my friends lived. That was the car that got me into cars. A few years later (probably 2008ish) I saw my first ever Lamborghini, a white Gallardo LP560. Around that same time I saw a red Ferrari F430 with a gated manual parked a few spaces over at the grocery store. Those were some of my first exotic cars I remember seeing.
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 19 July 2021, 21:05

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Nccars, 22 July 2021, 17:26
I honestly don't remember what my first exotic that I spotted was but I believe it was a Ferrari 360 (in red) and it was pretty cool, this was back when I lived in Arizona

Nccars
from Mesa, United States
Mtweedel13, 24 July 2021, 04:49
The first exotic I remember spotting was a white, brand-new Lamborghini Aventador behind a construction company's office outlet outside my neighborhood. I think it was sometime in 2013. I would also later spot the owner's Porsche 911 GT3, Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, and at one time, Ferrari FF, although I never personally saw it. The company later moved to their own building a few miles down the road, where I also found a newer Audi R8.
Last modified by Mtweedel13, 24 July 2021, 04:50

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Georgiaspotter, 30 July 2021, 20:21
My first two spots that got me hooked into cars were
Ferrari 458 (coming back from the solar eclipse)
Ferrari 300 GTC (on the way to soccer practice)

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
Cars_of_WI, 15 April 2024, 14:36
Mine was: White porsche panamera turbo s e-hybrid

Cars_of_WI
from Green bay, Wisconsin
Post a reply