Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
bullchaser, 19 January 2017, 21:08
abcs wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:
r8lover wrote:
bullchaser wrote:
I saw a Maserati Ghibli last night covered in frozen snow and ice downtown, it looked like it had been there all week. I almost cried.

Why? That horrid little box of cr*p deserves it.

Ageed. Ghibli's are cr*p. Saw one today and forgot about it until I saw this thread.

So true.

I disagree lol but that's just my opinion.

bullchaser
from Illinois
r8lover, 19 January 2017, 22:58
bullchaser wrote:
r8lover wrote:
bullchaser wrote:
I saw a Maserati Ghibli last night covered in frozen snow and ice downtown, it looked like it had been there all week. I almost cried.

It's still a Maserati!

Only because of the badge. Underneath, that is an abomination to the brand. It's way overpriced, I've heard and seen some pretty disappointing things about the quality, not that fast, and really you get nothing good for your money. At least with the last generation of Maseratis they were attractive, sounded nice, and very lovable despite their faults. These are ugly, sound like the Italian version of a fart can, and really betray the feeling of the brand.

(In case you haven't gathered I hate those things)
Last modified by r8lover, 19 January 2017, 22:59
Deleted account
Lamborarri, 20 January 2017, 04:16
r8lover wrote:
bullchaser wrote:
r8lover wrote:
bullchaser wrote:

It's still a Maserati!

Only because of the badge. Underneath, that is an abomination to the brand. It's way overpriced, I've heard and seen some pretty disappointing things about the quality, not that fast, and really you get nothing good for your money. At least with the last generation of Maseratis they were attractive, sounded nice, and very lovable despite their faults. These are ugly, sound like the Italian version of a fart can, and really betray the feeling of the brand.

I know two people who have/had Ghiblis. The first one has gotten 4 recall notices for the car in the last year or so for separate issues every time and will be trading it in after they get it fixed the 4th time. The other one got two recall notices, sold it, bought a Levante (which I spotted yesterday with no shots), and then got a recall notice for that a few days ago.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
r8lover, 23 January 2017, 03:19
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
bullchaser wrote:
r8lover wrote:
bullchaser wrote:

It's still a Maserati!

I know two people who have/had Ghiblis. The first one has gotten 4 recall notices for the car in the last year or so for separate issues every time and will be trading it in after they get it fixed the 4th time. The other one got two recall notices, sold it, bought a Levante (which I spotted yesterday with no shots), and then got a recall notice for that a few days ago.

When talking to the people at a local BMW dealer, they said they had a client who had a Ghibli they owned for 7 months, and it had gone to the shop on average once per month while they owned it. Not the mention the quality issues on the two I've been up close with.
Deleted account
carguyjt, 29 January 2017, 22:10
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
bullchaser wrote:
r8lover wrote:
bullchaser wrote:

It's still a Maserati!

When talking to the people at a local BMW dealer, they said they had a client who had a Ghibli they owned for 7 months, and it had gone to the shop on average once per month while they owned it. Not the mention the quality issues on the two I've been up close with.

They are cr*p. terrible reliability and poor quality. I have been in quite a few. every one of them was cheap quality and not as luxurious as one would think.

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
bullchaser, 05 February 2017, 22:21
carguyjt wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
bullchaser wrote:
r8lover wrote:
bullchaser wrote:

It's still a Maserati!

They are cr*p. terrible reliability and poor quality. I have been in quite a few. every one of them was cheap quality and not as luxurious as one would think.

I'd still take one. I think they look cool and sound cool. The Levante looks insane in my opinion. Apparently I'm alone on this one...

bullchaser
from Illinois
pdkcars, 06 February 2017, 01:46
I would take a Lexus GSF over the Ghibli tbh. With red interior, interior looks better ngl. And it won't break.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
carguyjt, 06 February 2017, 04:51
pdkcars wrote:
I would take a Lexus GSF over the Ghibli tbh. With red interior, interior looks better ngl. And it won't break.

I agree 100%

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
r8lover, 06 February 2017, 21:04
pdkcars wrote:

I think the better question is what wouldn't I take over a Ghibli lol.
Deleted account
Post a reply