Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
cmbeal3173, 07 April 2016, 02:15
First off, I'm new around here, though I have been lurking around for quite a while.

Next Monday, I'll be heading to NYC for a concert, and in the morning my friend and I were going to visit some dealers before heading in to the city. I've already planned a stop at Miller Motorcars to see the MC12 as well as some other cars that have arrived since I was last there.

We were also looking at visiting a few dealers we've never been to before, and I was interested to hear if anyone has visited the following two dealers:

Ferrari/Maserati of Long Island

Lamborghini of Long Island

I've not found a whole lot about Ferrari/Maserati, but I have read that Lamborghini are a little iffy about pictures, and my friend is extremely excited to see the Veneno and I'd hate to drive all that way for him to be disappointed. Especially after he got yelled at by one of the sales reps at Lamborghini of Washington(they were doing a photo shoot with an Aventador SV, and we were told by the photographer to blur the license plate out, and she yelled at him for even looking at the back).

As for the rest of the trip, we might stop in at the new Manhattan Motorcars location, and when we leave on Tues., we're gonna head up to Lamborghini Paramus, with a further stop at Lexus of Lehigh Valley to see the 2-tone LFA.

-Chris

cmbeal3173
from Central PA, Pennsylvania
sumosloths, 08 April 2016, 02:37
Well I stopped by Manhattan Motorcars before the NYIAS. It was pretty nice, they had two 918's and two 991 GT3 RS's. Unfortunately I was only allowed in the Porsche section; when I tried to go to the back I was told it was open by appointment only. It was ok though, since the Veyron I wanted to see ended up being in the NYIAS anyway.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
cmbeal3173, 10 April 2016, 01:01
I was gonna try and make an appointment, but it's looking like we won't have time anyway. I remember a few years ago the used to be a lot more open, but sadly have changed their ways. Understandable though.

I've heard the Chiron has been moved to Miller Motorcars, though I've seen nothing other than a shot of it on a trailer, and heard from the photographer that it would be there for around 2 weeks.

In other news it appears that another LaF is now in the showroom at Ferrari LI. :)

cmbeal3173
from Central PA, Pennsylvania
Post a reply