Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
"All" Button
I click it every day.

Sometimes.

I don't care for those pictures.

Total: 41
Ma-auto, 17 August 2014, 11:05
Does anyone ever even bother to click the "All" button? I do, because that's where half of the spots on this sight end up, including almost all of mine. I like to at least give these non-featured shots a second thought, because some of them are just amazing. I do not need a reply to this comment; a vote is all that is needed.
Last modified by Ma-auto, 17 August 2014, 16:28

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
W16, 17 August 2014, 12:16
My bookmark for ES is the "All" page, not just the regular featured one. So every time I come to the site I'm seeing all the recent spots right away. I suggest others do the same.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Ma-auto, 17 August 2014, 12:18
I respect that.

Ma-auto
A_A_L, 17 August 2014, 12:43
This site is exoticspotter.com, not Ferrari/Bugatti/Lamborghini.com... So all exotics deserve to be appreciated on here. Not just just the featured cars.

I always take a look at the "ALL" page. I'm sure many people just ignore the non-featured stuff. And that's totally their preference.

But this site should redesign the site to make everyone happy, and more efficiently display all exotics shots. However judging by how long it takes them to make any minor change or simply to acknowledge user suggestions, I doubt any improvements will be made.
Deleted account
nyexphotography, 17 August 2014, 12:47
I honest to god like more non-featured spots then featured spots.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
joshmphotography, 17 August 2014, 12:48
Same here, my bookmark is the all section.

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
hyoung90, 17 August 2014, 13:09
Same here, I bookmarked it as "All" and not just the featured part.
I doubt ES will change/fix this minor issue, they probably just laughed it off and ignored our suggestions

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
Ma-auto, 17 August 2014, 13:20
EXOTICSPOTTER DEVELOPERS: IF YOU ARE READING THIS FORUM POST, PLEASE MAKE A CHANGE. ALL 12,000 MEMBERS ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE EQUAL AND REMAIN EQUAL. ALL PHOTOS OF A VANTAGE SHOULD BE EQUAL WITH PHOTOS OF THE VEYRON, YET TODAY THEY STAND MILES APART. THE NEWEST MEMBERS SHOULD GET BETTER RATINGS FOR THEIR AMAZING SHOTS, NOT JUST 1 OR 2 LIKES.

AND A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF THE NEW SPOTTERS OUT THERE: KEEP CALM AND SPOT ON.

Ma-auto
carguyjt, 17 August 2014, 13:28
IT IS SO FRICKIN SAD THAT THE UN FEATURED PICS NEVER GET LIKES THEY MATTER TOOOOOO!!!! THEY NEED SO MUCH MORE ATTENTION!!

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
W16, 17 August 2014, 13:36
It's really not the site's fault. The members, as proven in this thread, have nothing keeping them from accessing all the spots. It just takes the effort to click the All button. But a photo of a Veyron deserves more attention than a photo of a Vantage because of the nature of the car. The Featured page has a fair purpose.

W16
from Pennsylvania
r8lover, 17 August 2014, 14:09
I don't understand why everyone seems to think the featured page is such an awful idea and why they want it gone immediately. The Veyrons, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, etc all deserve to get more attention than things like Vantages or Continentals due to them being more rare or simply a better spot.

As Jon pointed out, nothing is stopping people from clicking the all button, so I don't think the site can really be blamed on that part when it's mainly the fault of those who don't bother to click on the all link and look at the cars within it.
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 17 August 2014, 14:12
What about the new spotters to the site? Their first spot will be something in the range of an M5 most likely, and they won't even be acknowledged by anyone until they upload something worth viewing to other people.

Ma-auto
Diablo_SV, 17 August 2014, 14:17
Driveblox man wrote:
EXOTICSPOTTER DEVELOPERS: IF YOU ARE READING THIS FORUM POST, PLEASE MAKE A CHANGE. ALL 12,000 MEMBERS ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE EQUAL AND REMAIN EQUAL. ALL PHOTOS OF A VANTAGE SHOULD BE EQUAL WITH PHOTOS OF THE VEYRON, YET TODAY THEY STAND MILES APART. THE NEWEST MEMBERS SHOULD GET BETTER RATINGS FOR THEIR AMAZING SHOTS, NOT JUST 1 OR 2 LIKES.

AND A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF THE NEW SPOTTERS OUT THERE: KEEP CALM AND SPOT ON.

Only like 1,000 of those 12,000 are probably active currently.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
samaserati, 17 August 2014, 14:23
W16 wrote:
My bookmark for ES is the "All" page, not just the regular featured one. So every time I come to the site I'm seeing all the recent spots right away. I suggest others do the same.

just did that too, great idea!

samaserati
from bergen county, New Jersey
joshmphotography, 17 August 2014, 15:07
I hate how some pictures get featured and some don't, even if its's the same car. The 1st photo was featured and got 72 likes, and the 2nd photo, mine, wans't. It has 10 likes.

[http://www.exoticspotter.com/images/155/154070.jpg]
[http://www.exoticspotter.com/images/156/155913.jpg]

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
Post a reply