Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
pdkcars, 25 April 2018, 19:29
So I guess Neiman Marcus got some new valet lady and today I didn't see much. Before I was about to leave, a clean black Raptor pulled in and I thought "what the heck why not?" as I've barely gotten pics of them before.

Because of how frequently I go up here, I know that I can always go and start taking pictures immediately, but I always ask to be polite. Well... this time, I go up and ask her and in broken English tries to say "the guy went in" uh, yeah? That's not the question. Then I point at my phone camera and tell her I always go up here and she say's "Oh. No." Shaking her head. Great.

I was tired, it was about to rain and I had to go to class. So I just said thanks anyway and walked off. I wasn't in the mood to argue over a base spec Raptor but if it was anything else I would. Next time I'm going to have my phone gallery ready as proof that I always to up here, and then not ask just shoot. I've never had a problem there but she's new and I hope I don't start having some problems.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
pdkcars, 25 April 2018, 19:31
I called the store out of boredom, not sure why as these people never truly know code of conduct or rules, and got the same answer. Typical. I did that with the actual mall before and then had security guards say that was wrong and that there was no problem, so there's that. Unfortunately I feel like this may happen again and I'll just call security if it gets out of hand. I'm not about to pass up probably one of the best spotting areas in town because of some unposted rule that I can get a police officer to tell me doesn't exist.
Last modified by pdkcars, 25 April 2018, 19:32

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Post a reply