Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
CTspotter458, 16 March 2015, 16:47
Going there for spring break. 13th-17th. Where is there good spotting, dealers, events, ect (or etc, i forget lol)

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
lamboman505, 16 March 2015, 17:23
any of the dealers.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
sumosloths, 16 March 2015, 17:27
Is that April 13-17? Unfortunately, since it's the middle of the month, there most likely will not be any meets that week, but there should still be some stuff to do.

Alright, here we go:

I'd definitely try to stop by British Motor Cars, and checking out the service garage. I go there after school a few times a week since it's only about a block away. Right now they probably have some Huracans, as well as a Verde Scandal Aventador, and an LM002, but you never know what you might see there. Some of my most notable sightings there have been 3 Huayras, the Zonda F, a couple Murcielago SV's, countless Aventadors in tons of different colors, and, most recently, an SLS Black Series.

I'd also recommend stopping by Ferrari Silicon Valley, but it is pretty far away (about 45 min from SF). The dealer owner's LaFerrari is on display there now. What's good about Ferrari SV is that it's only a few minutes away from McLaren San Francisco (which is actually even farther away from SF), which have delivered over 10 P1's (they don't have any right now that I know of though).

There's another dealer that's a bit closer called San Francisco Sports Cars. They have some cool supercars, racecars, replicas, etc. (<-- that's what it is btw) in their inventory, as well as a cool staff.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
sumosloths, 16 March 2015, 17:27
(message exceeded character limit, sorry)
As far as spotting goes, it can be pretty unpredictable in the city. You might see a P1, you might see nothing at all. Someone once sent me a message similar to this forum post, and I replied with a bunch of different spotting spots in SF, so I might just go look for that.

You're most likely to spot something in the downtown areas of more inland cities like Burlingame, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Los Gatos, or Los Altos. Santana Row in San Jose almost always has something, but it's about an hour away.

To get a better idea of where I've found cars before, I suggest you check out my Flickr. I have all my photos mapped, so you'll be able to see the exact locations.

I'd also suggest joining the facebook groups Bay Area Car Spotters (biggest one), Bay Area Car Spotters (Regulated) (getting bigger), and maybe NorCal Exceptional Car Spotters (not so big). Through those groups you'll see what people are spotting throughout the bay area, and also updates on upcoming shows.

sumosloths
CTspotter458, 16 March 2015, 17:31
Damn thanks man you just gave me everything i needed lol

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
sumosloths, 16 March 2015, 17:36
CTspotter458 wrote:
Damn thanks man you just gave me everything i needed lol

Np :)

sumosloths