Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
ianr22, 18 October 2015, 17:54
I am visiting these areas next month, please give me the best areas to spot. Thanks
Deleted account
ianr22, 18 October 2015, 17:58
Also any car shows going down too?
Deleted account
Diablo_SV, 18 October 2015, 18:18
ianr22 wrote:
I am visiting these areas next month, please give me the best areas to spot. Thanks

Crystal Cove shops on a weekend or around dinner is very good, and the Pelican Hill resort is very good too on the weekends. Don't forget to check the golf parking at Pelican Hill as well. that's where I had the best luck. The PCH in front of the Crystal Cove shops is very good for stuff like Hypercars. These places are in Newport Beach
Last modified by Diablo_SV, 18 October 2015, 19:03

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
ianr22, 18 October 2015, 19:16
Diablo_SV wrote:
ianr22 wrote:

Crystal Cove shops on a weekend or around dinner is very good, and the Pelican Hill resort is very good too on the weekends. Don't forget to check the golf parking at Pelican Hill as well. that's where I had the best luck. The PCH in front of the Crystal Cove shops is very good for stuff like Hypercars. These places are in Newport Beach

Thanks
Deleted account
Cars4life1323, 20 October 2015, 21:56
Beverly Hills- just about anywhere
target Rodeo Dr and the streets around it, you cant go wrong.

there are a few big hotels that never dissapoint: Beverly Wilshire, Montage, Beverly Hills Hotel, Peninsula.
Id also check out the parking/valet for expensive stores such as Barneys NY and Chanel. Ive also been lucky with a lot of the expensive restaurants to the East of Rodeo Dr.
Another thing to definitely check out is the Ferrari and Mclaren dealerships on Wilshire and Ogara BH( which is a little further )

Cars4life1323
from San Diego, California
cargame_parker, 21 October 2015, 00:34
Cars4life1323 wrote:
Beverly Hills- just about anywhere
target Rodeo Dr and the streets around it, you cant go wrong.

there are a few big hotels that never dissapoint: Beverly Wilshire, Montage, Beverly Hills Hotel, Peninsula.
Id also check out the parking/valet for expensive stores such as Barneys NY and Chanel. Ive also been lucky with a lot of the expensive restaurants to the East of Rodeo Dr.
Another thing to definitely check out is the Ferrari and Mclaren dealerships on Wilshire and Ogara BH( which is a little further )

Los Angeles:

Valet of II Pastaio (Near Rodeo Dr)
Sunset Strip
PCH
Calabasas
Malibu Country Mart
O Gara Coach in Thousand Oaks would be fun to visit
The car museum on Wilshire

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
MrCar, 21 October 2015, 21:20
This post was deleted 22 October 2015, 00:36 by MrCar