Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
ThePattonTank, 05 June 2016, 20:54
I have lived in Central Bucks County for almost 11 years, and I've been a licensed driver for a little over 5 of those years). I've had a lot of opportunity to drive around and photography vehicles. Central Bucks as a whole is a very nice, reasonably wealthy area, so there are lots of nice vehicles. Doylestown and Warrington seem to have the highest number of exotic and expensive vehicles. Most of Central Bucks is the perfect mix of not too overcrowded and not too isolated. Upper Bucks is much more rural, though Quakertown is pretty heavily populated since Route 309 goes right through it. I have photographed a couple cool cars driving on 309. Lower Bucks is right next to Philly and much rougher and industrialized compared to Central Bucks and Upper Bucks. The exceptions in Lower Bucks specifically are Newtown and Yardley. Doylestown is my personal favorite because I've lived so close to it for so long and I know my way around.

On a nice sunny weekend between March and October, come to one of the many boroughs, especially Doylestown, and you're guaranteed to see someone taking their exotic out for a drive.
Last modified by ThePattonTank, 05 June 2016, 20:55

ThePattonTank
from Warrington, Pennsylvania
Post a reply