Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
dcoopsd, 28 May 2014, 18:31
For those of you who are looking to spot one of BMW's pre-production i8s I thought I'd give you the heads up that there is one more round of media drives as part of their international media tour this coming weekend (May 30th - June 1st). Ten i8s are in Santa Monica and are being guided along a route that includes Ocean Ave. near Colorado through Beverly Hills, and along Mulholland up to Malibu. I won't give the exact route (I was on today's media drive) since that takes all of the fun out of spotting but will tell you that you have a fairly good chance of seeing one on Saturday May 31st if you're in those areas. Good Luck!

dcoopsd
from San Diego, California
CTspotter458, 28 May 2014, 19:02
dcoopsd wrote:
For those of you who are looking to spot one of BMW's pre-production i8s I thought I'd give you the heads up that there is one more round of media drives as part of their international media tour this coming weekend (May 30th - June 1st). Ten i8s are in Santa Monica and are being guided along a route that includes Ocean Ave. near Colorado through Beverly Hills, and along Mulholland up to Malibu. I won't give the exact route (I was on today's media drive) since that takes all of the fun out of spotting but will tell you that you have a fairly good chance of seeing one on Saturday May 31st if you're in those areas. Good Luck!

did you get to drive an i8?

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
dcoopsd, 28 May 2014, 23:03
That I did. I can honestly say it is unlike any other hybrid I've ever driven.

dcoopsd
from San Diego, California
Post a reply