Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mtweedel13, 30 July 2015, 00:41
I'm going on a family trip on August 1 to Standing Indian Campground in Franklin, NC. First, we're stopping in Atlanta to spend the night at a friend's house, and take her son with us.(Yes he wants to go.) I was wondering if I could ask the Atlanta spotters where the best places to Spot Cars are.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Mustang1, 30 July 2015, 02:47
Mtweedel13 wrote:
I'm going on a family trip on August 1 to Standing Indian Campground in Franklin, NC. First, we're stopping in Atlanta to spend the night at a friend's house, and take her son with us.(Yes he wants to go.) I was wondering if I could ask the Atlanta spotters where the best places to Spot Cars are.

well since me and ethan r technically Atlanta spotters since we go often, check buckhead and the 3 malls in that area, lenox, Phipps, buckhead Atlanta shops, and the saint regis, and all the resutrants even if it doesn't look upscale case and point, also drive/ walk up and down peachtree rd as much as possible, and west seems to have good luck on roswell rd which Is in the same area, also check strip malls/ plaza.
any more questions feel free to ask

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Mtweedel13, 30 July 2015, 14:15
Mustang1 wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:

well since me and ethan r technically Atlanta spotters since we go often, check buckhead and the 3 malls in that area, lenox, Phipps, buckhead Atlanta shops, and the saint regis, and all the resutrants even if it doesn't look upscale case and point, also drive/ walk up and down peachtree rd as much as possible, and west seems to have good luck on roswell rd which Is in the same area, also check strip malls/ plaza.
any more questions feel free to ask

Thanks for the help!

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Mtweedel13, 07 August 2015, 23:10
Back from my trip and it was a blast! Saw several Teslas in Florida to start out, but the fun got going on GA-400 in Atlanta. Within 5 miles I saw a Maserati and a Gallardo Superleggera! On the way back on the same road I saw a Nissan GT-R and 2 Dodge Vipers! Thanks for the help!

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Mustang1, 08 August 2015, 05:15
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Back from my trip and it was a blast! Saw several Teslas in Florida to start out, but the fun got going on GA-400 in Atlanta. Within 5 miles I saw a Maserati and a Gallardo Superleggera! On the way back on the same road I saw a Nissan GT-R and 2 Dodge Vipers! Thanks for the help!

teslas r very abundant in Atlanta, and what color was the lambo, did u go into Atlanta even?

Mustang1
Mtweedel13, 08 August 2015, 20:58
The Gallardo was black, both Vipers were red, the GT-R was grey, the Maserati blue, and forgot to mention an M5 at a gas station in Hampton. Didn't get the chance to go to Buckhead as it was late when we arrived.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Mustang1, 08 August 2015, 21:03
Mtweedel13 wrote:
The Gallardo was black, both Vipers were red, the GT-R was grey, the Maserati blue, and forgot to mention an M5 at a gas station in Hampton. Didn't get the chance to go to Buckhead as it was late when we arrived.

buckhead never dies even if u go there late, and if u ever get a chance to go to Nashville, there r a lot of gtr

Mustang1
Post a reply