Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Forzafaithful99, 05 December 2018, 19:14
Hey friends, I'll be in London for about a week shortly. Anywhere I should visit outside of Joe Macari? Thanks!

Forzafaithful99
dandude999, 06 December 2018, 07:26
Forzafaithful99 wrote:
Hey friends, I'll be in London for about a week shortly. Anywhere I should visit outside of Joe Macari? Thanks!

There is a countless number of good places for supercars in London! Luckily, they are all fairly compact. Locations:

All of Mayfair but there is not much point going any further towards Covent Garden than Dover Street
Mount Street
The Dorchester Hotel
Berkeley Square
The May Fair Hotel
Dover Street
Curzon Street (the one in Mayfair)
Four Seasons Hotel
Intercontinental Hotel
JW Marriot (you may not be allowed into the car park there as the security there is really annoying)
Park Lane

All of Knightsbridge
Sloane Street - if you have spare time literally just stand on Sloane Street or the junction between Sloane Street and the A4, which is teh north end of Sloane Street, as this is where you will see most supercars driving, revving and doing pulls.
All around Harrods
BVLGARI Hotel
The Park Tower
Jumeirah Carlton Tower
The Berkeley Hotel
The Wellesley Hotel

You will see a lot of supercars just parked and driving around randomly. Not that it gets dark at around 16:00 in winter which is really annoying.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
dandude999, 06 December 2018, 07:26
Forzafaithful99 wrote:

There is a countless number of good places for supercars in London! Luckily, they are all fairly compact. Locations:

All of Mayfair but there is not much point going any further towards Covent Garden than Dover Street
Mount Street
The Dorchester Hotel
Berkeley Square
The May Fair Hotel
Dover Street
Four Seasons Hotel
Intercontinental Hotel
JW Marriot (you may not be allowed into the car park there as the security there is really annoying)
Park Lane

All of Knightsbridge
Sloane Street - if you have spare time literally just stand on Sloane Street or the junction between Sloane Street and the A4, which is at the north end of Sloane Street, as this is where you will see most supercars driving, revving and doing pulls.
All around Harrods
BVLGARI Hotel
The Park Tower Hotel
Jumeirah Carlton Tower
The Berkeley Hotel
The Wellesley Hotel

You will see a lot of supercars just parked and driving around randomly. Not that it gets dark at around 16:00 in winter which is really annoying.
Last modified by dandude999, 06 December 2018, 07:27

dandude999
Forzafaithful99, 06 December 2018, 21:27
dandude999 wrote:
Forzafaithful99 wrote:

Mount Street
The Dorchester Hotel
Berkeley Square
The May Fair Hotel
Dover Street
Four Seasons Hotel
Intercontinental Hotel
Park Lane

All of Knightsbridge
Sloane Street - if you have spare time literally just stand on Sloane Street or the junction between Sloane Street and the A4, which is at the north end of Sloane Street, as this is where you will see most supercars driving, revving and doing pulls.
All around Harrods
BVLGARI Hotel
The Park Tower Hotel
Jumeirah Carlton Tower
The Berkeley Hotel
The Wellesley Hotel

Thanks so much!

Forzafaithful99
dandude999, 07 December 2018, 07:26
Forzafaithful99 wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
Forzafaithful99 wrote:

Mount Street
The Dorchester Hotel
Berkeley Square
The May Fair Hotel
Dover Street
Four Seasons Hotel
Intercontinental Hotel
Park Lane

All of Knightsbridge
All around Harrods
BVLGARI Hotel
The Park Tower Hotel
Jumeirah Carlton Tower
The Berkeley Hotel
The Wellesley Hotel

Thanks so much!

No Problem ( ;

dandude999
Post a reply