Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mazdafreak, 06 March 2022, 03:26
Not sure if anyone will see this, but worth a try. We are drowning in uploads from Amelia Island, and the front page is being absolutely dominated by these pics. Please cut back on frequency of uploads because it is getting difficult to continue to rationalize accepting mass posts from right outside a show/auction.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Exoticsont, 06 March 2022, 06:50
Mazdafreak wrote:
Not sure if anyone will see this, but worth a try. We are drowning in uploads from Amelia Island, and the front page is being absolutely dominated by these pics. Please cut back on frequency of uploads because it is getting difficult to continue to rationalize accepting mass posts from right outside a show/auction.

I actually agree with that pretty much everything being posted is from there rn and its cool but it is a car show.
Last modified by Exoticsont, 06 March 2022, 06:50

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
Jax_cars_21_32, 06 March 2022, 21:53
I went there and there was 2 paganis and konesseg at the actual car show and 3 la Ferraris

Jax_cars_21_32
from Jacksonville , Florida
Mazdafreak, 07 March 2022, 03:26
Jax_cars_21_32 wrote:
I went there and there was 2 paganis and konesseg at the actual car show and 3 la Ferraris

Yes but obviously none of the cars at the hotels, spectator lots, etc would be there if there wasn't a huge car show going on.
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 07 March 2022, 17:37

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
LunwenHelp, 17 January 2024, 06:16
Most college assignments revolve around discussing a central issue or theme. To be able to discuss the said topic correctly and comprehensively, it is essential to have a complete understanding and grasp of the subject matter. A good understanding of the topic, along with thorough knowledge of relevant research materials and existing study findings, helps in writing a more constructive paper. https://www.lxws.net/particular.php?id=179
Last modified by LunwenHelp, 17 January 2024, 06:16

LunwenHelp
Post a reply