Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
racemanryan, 06 October 2015, 23:58
Hello fellow ExoticSpotter users, I have a question. I'm planning on starting a YouTube channel with some of my close friends soon, and of course, it will be car related. My question to all of you is, what do you look for in car-related YouTube channels? Are you interested in channels that do in-depth car reviews, or do you like channels that post reaction videos better? Or do you like a channel that does a little bit of everything? Please let me know and feel free to make suggestions about things we could possibly do in our videos. Thanks in advance,
@Racemanryan

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Mtweedel13, 07 October 2015, 00:41
When I watch Youtube videos, its usually people like Shmee150 & Seen Through Glass, people who do reviews on cars and go to car shows, as well as doing some car spotting. Some even own supercars themselves! Although you may not have a supercar, I feel you could fit all other criteria (besides car shows, depending on where you are) perfectly. So I'd say go with a little bit of everything.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
racemanryan, 07 October 2015, 01:02
Mtweedel13 wrote:
When I watch Youtube videos, its usually people like Shmee150 & Seen Through Glass, people who do reviews on cars and go to car shows, as well as doing some car spotting. Some even own supercars themselves! Although you may not have a supercar, I feel you could fit all other criteria (besides car shows, depending on where you are) perfectly. So I'd say go with a little bit of everything.

We've got car shows near us. I film them every time I go and put them on my current YouTube channel. I'm going to start putting them on this channel now though. And yes, we meet all the other criteria, except for the supercar of course, considering I drive a Honda. Thanks for your input!

racemanryan
michealm, 07 October 2015, 11:01
I tend to enjoy carspotting videos the most.
Deleted account
cargame_parker, 07 October 2015, 12:22
michealm wrote:

Yeah I like the "Cars in NYC" videos from Lamborghinilover777 and the spots in Rodeo Dr

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
Porsche_Romeo, 07 October 2015, 14:15
michealm wrote:

Speaking of which, are you planning on uploading anything anytime soon?

Porsche_Romeo
from Michigan
racemanryan, 07 October 2015, 14:24
michealm wrote:

Well, the channel is gonna be called CarSpotters Unlimited so I think we'll have some :)

racemanryan
Porsche_Romeo, 07 October 2015, 16:02
racemanryan wrote:
michealm wrote:

Well, the channel is gonna be called CarSpotters Unlimited so I think we'll have some :)

When are you guys starting it?

Porsche_Romeo
from Michigan
racemanryan, 07 October 2015, 16:04
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
michealm wrote:

When are you guys starting it?

As soon as possible, we're just planning it out some right now.

racemanryan
AlpinaYLO, 08 October 2015, 03:36
I typically do walkarounds, video highlights of car shows that have something intriguing, and photo countdowns of my opinion. (Haven't done any in a while.)

I have 2 friends that partnered up together and do video car spotting highlights and video car show highlights.

Do what you want do. I'd suggest holding off any type of car review starting out. A little bit of everything won't hurt.
Last modified by AlpinaYLO, 08 October 2015, 03:38

AlpinaYLO
racemanryan, 08 October 2015, 11:51
AlpinaYLO wrote:
I typically do walkarounds, video highlights of car shows that have something intriguing, and photo countdowns of my opinion. (Haven't done any in a while.)

I have 2 friends that partnered up together and do video car spotting highlights and video car show highlights.

Do what you want do. I'd suggest holding off any type of car review starting out. A little bit of everything won't hurt.

Don't worry, you can expect a variety of stuff from us.

racemanryan
nyexphotography, 26 October 2015, 20:12
This post was deleted 26 October 2015, 20:12 by nyexphotography

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
nyexphotography, 26 October 2015, 20:12
This post was deleted 26 October 2015, 20:13 by nyexphotography

nyexphotography
nyexphotography, 26 October 2015, 20:13
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC41H2Y7kXi05ICN_6e60-6w

heres my Youtube
Last modified by nyexphotography, 26 October 2015, 20:14

nyexphotography
racemanryan, 02 October 2016, 18:51
It's been a long time since something was posted on this thread but I wanted to ask this question: In preparation to start filming car-related footage for YouTube, should I invest in a GoPro, a few mounts, and a GoPro Karma Drone, or should I stick with my Canon EOS Rebel T3i and invest in a better microphone?

racemanryan
Post a reply