Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Pandawarrior, 02 August 2015, 03:20
Normally every Jr member or above spot's upload instantly and any car uploads. Well not for me! For whatever reason I am a member now I have to get LUCKY if I want some of my spots to upload also I am a member and they don't take instantly upload! I am so sick of this and I want to know why this is happening could it be a glitch or is ES being stupid to me!
Deleted account
CanvasRider, 02 August 2015, 03:21
Pandawarrior wrote:
Normally every Jr member or above spot's upload instantly and any car uploads. Well not for me! For whatever reason I am a member now I have to get LUCKY if I want some of my spots to upload also I am a member and they don't take instantly upload! I am so sick of this and I want to know why this is happening could it be a glitch or is ES being stupid to me!

Who gives a f*ck

CanvasRider
r8lover, 02 August 2015, 03:37
it's because your quality score isn't high enough, and the photos you upload need to be approved by mods before actually being displayed on the site.
Deleted account
ianr22, 02 August 2015, 03:47
CanvasRider wrote:
Pandawarrior wrote:

Who gives a f*ck

Hahahahha
Deleted account
Pandawarrior, 02 August 2015, 04:51
thank you for letting me know
Deleted account
Post a reply