Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Penguins22, 05 October 2017, 14:52
Reply      
Been here for like 6 years now, this week I thought I could finally do it! Top two highest rated photos and another at 5. But no, I mean an FXXK is a crazy spot, but is it just a random choice from the work or the highest rated photo?

Penguins22
dandude999, 05 October 2017, 15:48
Reply      
I have been on this site for almost 3 years now and still haven't got EC. It seems to be pretty much impossible unless you spot something ridiculous.

dandude999
from United Kingdom
waddle2gracious, 05 October 2017, 20:00
Reply      
I once spotted a CLK GTR Supersports in a little town and somehow a Porsche GT1 in Monaco beat it. I know the GT1 is insane, but Monaco is one of the few places around the globe where you'd be likely to see one. I found the CLK GTR in the unbelievably unexpected area of 'rural' Stuart, FL, which in my opinion is more impressive.

But, then again, it's not like you win money by getting EC or anything like that, so it doesn't matter as much to me anymore :/

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Penguins22, 06 October 2017, 00:37
Reply      
waddle2gracious wrote:
I once spotted a CLK GTR Supersports in a little town and somehow a Porsche GT1 in Monaco beat it. I know the GT1 is insane, but Monaco is one of the few places around the globe where you'd be likely to see one. I found the CLK GTR in the unbelievably unexpected area of 'rural' Stuart, FL, which in my opinion is more impressive.

But, then again, it's not like you win money by getting EC or anything like that, so it doesn't matter as much to me anymore :/


true, I've just been trying forever now, and Ive spotted and posted some crazy stuff but nothing apparently is good enough. And at this point it just seems impossible

Penguins22
Mustang7, 06 October 2017, 01:22
Reply      
How do random members know what the EC is each week?

Mustang7
szhirr, 06 October 2017, 01:58
Reply      
Mustang7 wrote:
How do random members know what the EC is each week?



Mail, if you subscribe you can get the notice of what photo won the EC

szhirr
from Mexico
Penguins22, 06 October 2017, 12:18
Reply      
yea ever Thursday at like 3:30 est I get the email

Penguins22
gregg, 10 October 2017, 06:18
Reply      
Penguins22 wrote:
Been here for like 6 years now, this week I thought I could finally do it! Top two highest rated photos and another at 5. But no, I mean an FXXK is a crazy spot, but is it just a random choice from the work or the highest rated photo?


Getting your photos ranked at the top of the Highest Rated section is better than EC. EC is basically just one person's opinion, you shouldn't put too much weight on that. Your peers vote the highest rated photos, a lot of whom are way more knowledgeable about exotic cars than I am.

gregg
Penguins22, 11 October 2017, 03:18
Reply      
gregg wrote:
Penguins22 wrote:
Been here for like 6 years now, this week I thought I could finally do it! Top two highest rated photos and another at 5. But no, I mean an FXXK is a crazy spot, but is it just a random choice from the work or the highest rated photo?


Getting your photos ranked at the top of the Highest Rated section is better than EC. EC is basically just one person's opinion, you shouldn't put too much weight on that. Your peers vote the highest rated photos, a lot of whom are way more knowledgeable about exotic cars than I am.


its just something cool to get, always wanted it

Penguins22
Post a reply