Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
REPTILE_NW, 28 January 2018, 23:33
So I wanted to know if anybody has any experiences exploring abandoned locations. I have been to a couple locations, and I have started a organised list that you can help add to Here.
Location 1
Location 2
Location 3
Location 4

REPTILE_NW
from Portland, Oregon
Georgiaspotter, 29 January 2018, 20:23
Just check out the area first and research what you are going to explore and see if it is safe.

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
FastMojo2, 30 January 2018, 05:05
The Serpong plaza in Serpong, Indonesia. Formerly this is a popular hub for cheap goods in the Serpong area, it closes down due to bankruptcy in early 2014 and was abandoned since then. The plaza now starts falling apart.

Shot in 2013 before it's closed

Shots after the place is closed:
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5 (the Plaza sign starts to fall off from its place)
Shot 6 (entrance riddled with graffitis, the plaza sign has fallen off)

No interiors yet, unfortunately, because everyone has not been permitted to visit the place yet :(
Last modified by FastMojo2, 30 January 2018, 05:09

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
carguyjt, 02 February 2018, 21:02
FastMojo2 wrote:
The Serpong plaza in Serpong, Indonesia. Formerly this is a popular hub for cheap goods in the Serpong area, it closes down due to bankruptcy in early 2014 and was abandoned since then. The plaza now starts falling apart.

Shot in 2013 before it's closed

Shots after the place is closed:
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5 (the Plaza sign starts to fall off from its place)
Shot 6 (entrance riddled with graffitis, the plaza sign has fallen off)

No interiors yet, unfortunately, because everyone has not been permitted to visit the place yet :(

shiiiiit that's one of the coolest urbex locations I've seen!

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
carguyjt, 02 February 2018, 21:22
In my area there is an abandoned Titan 1 Missile silo. It features a control center, a power house, 3 launchers, a launch silo, an equipment terminal, a propellant terminal, and two massive antennas ALL connected by tunnels. looks incredible but apparently there's a crazy guy that will shoot you if he sees you trying to get in. and latos of parts of the silo are flooded. but that hasn't stopped people from exploring it.

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
Post a reply