Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 24 March 2016, 18:21
racemanryan wrote:
Well, we definitely had a Model S on our list to fill the all-electric category. I guess we shall see what happens :D

I don't know if it works the same way there as it does here, but make sure you call your Tesla dealer beforehand to schedule a test drive. I'm not sure if they just do walk in test drives.
Deleted account
racemanryan, 24 March 2016, 20:57
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
Well, we definitely had a Model S on our list to fill the all-electric category. I guess we shall see what happens :D

I don't know if it works the same way there as it does here, but make sure you call your Tesla dealer beforehand to schedule a test drive. I'm not sure if they just do walk in test drives.

Lol I don't have school tomorrow and was planning on filling out the online forms and stuff to request a test drive.

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
r8lover, 25 March 2016, 01:36
racemanryan wrote:
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

Lol I don't have school tomorrow and was planning on filling out the online forms and stuff to request a test drive.

All you have to do here is just call your local dealer. Try that first.
Deleted account
racemanryan, 25 March 2016, 15:04
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

Alright I will. Thanks for the advice!

racemanryan
racemanryan, 29 March 2016, 18:23
racemanryan wrote:
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

Didn't get a ride in a Tesla, as they schedule our appointment for the wrong day, but I did get a ride in a Lexus GS F and NX 300h :D

racemanryan
r8lover, 29 March 2016, 22:06
racemanryan wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

Didn't get a ride in a Tesla, as they schedule our appointment for the wrong day, but I did get a ride in a Lexus GS F and NX 300h :D

That's good! At least you got to go in something!
Deleted account
racemanryan, 29 March 2016, 23:26
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

The GS F is INSANE. All I have to say is, the dealership employee was driving, and he put pedal into the floor a couple of times :D A number greater than 100 flashed up on the speedometer once

racemanryan
r8lover, 30 March 2016, 04:14
racemanryan wrote:
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
r8lover wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

The GS F is INSANE. All I have to say is, the dealership employee was driving, and he put pedal into the floor a couple of times :D A number greater than 100 flashed up on the speedometer once

Sounds like he gave you quite a good ride!
Deleted account
hyoung90, 01 April 2016, 04:15
With the Model 3 unveil, Dallas is about to get swarmed by these $35k sedans, as im sure other major cities will too.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
Eeti2, 01 April 2016, 10:21
The Model 3 is almost as ugly as the Model X.

Eeti2
r8lover, 01 April 2016, 12:52
hyoung90 wrote:
With the Model 3 unveil, Dallas is about to get swarmed by these $35k sedans, as im sure other major cities will too.

Well they will be when the car actually starts production.
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 01 April 2016, 13:32
Eeti2 wrote:
The Model 3 is almost as ugly as the Model X.

Yeah, the Model S looked great but the X and 3...not so much.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
venomgt95, 01 April 2016, 13:53
Fixed

[http://i65.tinypic.com/30dgx1s.jpg]

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Eeti2, 01 April 2016, 23:54
venomgt95 wrote:
Fixed

[http://i65.tinypic.com/30dgx1s.jpg]

Eh, it's enough that Ford keeps ripping off the Aston MArtin grille, but Tesla too? no please.

Eeti2
Lamborarri, 02 April 2016, 00:44
r8lover wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

Well they will be when the car actually starts production.

They'd better start soon, there's already over 115,000 orders for it.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Post a reply