Levante

Macan Turbo

GLE63 AMG

Range Rover Sport Supercharged

Other (comment)

Audi SQ5

Total: 30
Forzafaithful99, 17 September 2016, 02:59
I would buy the Levante for the driving experience.

Forzafaithful99
r8lover, 17 September 2016, 03:39
Forzafaithful99 wrote:

Did you get to drive it? I can't imagine it's better than a Cayenne honestly.
Deleted account
ferrarilover1019, 17 September 2016, 10:20
ill just say the maserati levante because i like the style, not sure which one would drive better though im just going off of looks at the moment

ferrarilover1019
from Huntsville, Alabama
pdkcars, 17 September 2016, 14:19
If I had to get a sports SUV it would be between the GLE63 AMG and the X6M. Probably the X6M.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Forzafaithful99, 18 September 2016, 13:14
r8lover wrote:
Forzafaithful99 wrote:

Not yet, but given the pedigree I would expect it to be much more lively than its German counterparts.

Forzafaithful99
nyexphotography, 18 September 2016, 21:21
Forzafaithful99 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Forzafaithful99 wrote:

Not yet, but given the pedigree I would expect it to be much more lively than its German counterparts.

I bet its about as good as an X3 M Sport.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
W16, 18 September 2016, 23:12
The Levante is going to be just as soulless and uninteresting as the Ghibli and Quattroporte. The Range Rover SVR is pretty fun because it's loud but it's not loud enough until you get Fabspeed Sport Cats or something. The Cayenne Turbo S is hilarious fun but to be honest, the X5 M is the most fun SUV I've ever driven. Never in a million years would I need to buy one but it is a blast. If they make an F-Pace SVR then that will probably be the one.

W16
from Pennsylvania
bullchaser, 20 September 2016, 21:18
I assume Bentley Bentayga is not really in this category? I would take the Levante because I like the sound of the other Maserati's, plus LR's, Mercedes, Cayennes, BMW's, seem to be just "another car" to most people, whereas people would likely take a 2nd look at a Maserati. That being said, I don't like people looking at me, so in reality I probably wouldn't buy any of these cars. But I think the Maserati would be fun to rent for a road trip or something.
Of course, the maintenance would be much higher than the other cars and I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons to pick another SUV. But the nicest SUV I've ever been in was an Escalade sooooo I don't really know too much about them.
Levante for me.

bullchaser
from Illinois
cargame_parker, 22 October 2016, 01:05
I also would go for the X5 or X6M like a few other people have said. The levante is crazy ugly in my opinion, even worse than the X6. I would for sure pay the premium of an X5/6M. The Levante is nothing but an overpriced Chrysler. For around $80,000, you can get poor maintence, sloppy customer service and constant mechanical issues where as for $20,000 extra you can at least get well built car.

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
RedFoxLuxuryCarH, 14 February 2017, 11:13
With Porsche, Bentley, Lamborghini and others producing SUVs we now see that Maserati is very much following the development with the Maserati Levante, SUVs are being pulled out of the “practical” class and changed into something all the more distinctive, a lifestyle choice without sacrificing the brand values that sit at the heart of some of the best-loved sports cars. When you think Maserati most people think of its thoroughbred Italian racing heritage, with oodles of glamour and shiny sports car lines. The Levante has Maserati stamps, note the side gills and rear quarter badging. The Levante also keeps sporty in mind by the rear roofline drop and the rear side windows get smaller at the back. Maserati's aim was to produce a car that would drive like a Maserati on the road but be happy off road. The Levante is perfectly happy in these conditions and is designed to let you drive into the rough stuff without concerning yourself that you may catch a piece of the bodywork on the way. If you find yourself off road the Levante certainly offers enough to give you the control and handling that some softer crossover cars won't.

Hire a Maserati Levante.

"http://redfoxluxurycarhire.com/" http://redfoxluxurycarhire.com/car/maserati-in-nice
Last modified by RedFoxLuxuryCarH, 14 February 2017, 11:14

RedFoxLuxuryCarH
from London, United Kingdom
rivi3, 19 February 2017, 23:42
I would probably get the GLS 63. I love the look of it and I love AMG in general

rivi3
from New York
pdkcars, 20 February 2017, 00:41
rivi3 wrote:
I would probably get the GLS 63. I love the look of it and I love AMG in general

I love the lunacy of AMG to take Merc's biggest car and give it the treatment. Would make a really nice daily and road trip car.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
rivi3, 20 February 2017, 22:10
pdkcars wrote:
rivi3 wrote:

I love the lunacy of AMG to take Merc's biggest car and give it the treatment. Would make a really nice daily and road trip car.

I think they are taking the current route of Chrysler Corp: take anything you see, throw a massive engine block in it, mark it up, make profit. If it's true I absolutely love the way they're going.

rivi3
from New York
ethanmckinley1, 20 February 2017, 22:22
How do you insert a poll? And to answer the question, I love the Levante. It sounds great, it looks insane, and on the inside it is incredibly comfortable.

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
ethanmckinley1, 20 February 2017, 22:24
Also, is this just a thing that people say or do Range Rover's actually require a ton of maintenance? I am actually curious.

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
Post a reply