Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Adam M, 23 December 2018, 12:16
Hey everyone that reads this and still uses this site a lot! I admit from being on this site since 2007 I think (I had a couple Accounts at first before this one) I am inactive a lot! Full time working, having part time work on top, running 4 Instagrams, girlfriend means I am always busy!
Real reason I'm writing this is some of the best car pictures I have and do see are from you guys here! You are all hugely talented and I have been inspired for year from you all! I want to follow or sub to any of your Instagrams or Youtubes to see your incredible work more, as I am not always on here!
I will post my accounts down below and would hugely appreciate your support and see your work more! Thank you again :)

YouTube: Random Hero Spotting https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa4w5SjDMQLlv32q1U9Fa6A

Instagram: @RandomHeroSpotting
Last modified by Adam M, 23 December 2018, 12:25

Adam M
from Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
dandude999, 24 December 2018, 08:18
Adam M wrote:
Hey everyone that reads this and still uses this site a lot! I admit from being on this site since 2007 I think (I had a couple Accounts at first before this one) I am inactive a lot! Full time working, having part time work on top, running 4 Instagrams, girlfriend means I am always busy!
Real reason I'm writing this is some of the best car pictures I have and do see are from you guys here! You are all hugely talented and I have been inspired for year from you all! I want to follow or sub to any of your Instagrams or Youtubes to see your incredible work more, as I am not always on here!
I will post my accounts down below and would hugely appreciate your support and see your work more! Thank you again :)

YouTube: Random Hero Spotting https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa4w5SjDMQLlv32q1U9Fa6A

Instagram: @RandomHeroSpotting

I think I have been following you on IG for quite some time now. I am @dv.carphotography .

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Adam M, 24 December 2018, 09:48
Thank you Dan! I had a feeling that was your page! :)

Adam M
MinnesotaExotics, 25 December 2018, 22:05
Thanks Adam! My ig is @carsofminneapolis. I’ll be sure to check your account out.

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
Adam M, 29 December 2018, 09:51
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
Thanks Adam! My ig is @carsofminneapolis. I’ll be sure to check your account out.

You are very welcome! Like I said.. Instagram is a real shame sometimes as the shots are pretty rubbish but you all here are incredible!! I will check you out :)

Adam M
Georgiaspotter, 04 January 2019, 15:37
Part of a group car instagram page: @worlds_greatest_motors

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
alex_absolute, 11 January 2019, 02:04
I had no idea you where randomherospottig been following a long time, mines @alexabsolute2 I never find much time to post here anymore, which is a shame because every time I log back in I wish I had carried on posting regularly, being said I've always kept my Instagram up to date with what I see out and about, and I struggle just trying to find the time for a daily upload

alex_absolute
from the isle of man, United Kingdom
FastMojo2, 11 January 2019, 04:53
I also started using Instagram now for the car spotting stuff: @jonathanch6506

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
dandude999, 11 January 2019, 07:20
I believe I now follow everybody who has posted on this forum so far. As I said before on this forum, I am @dv.carphotography . ( :
Last modified by dandude999, 11 January 2019, 07:21

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
adamsmith, 22 January 2019, 20:29
This post was deleted 22 January 2019, 22:33 by moderator
Deleted account
Mustang7, 10 February 2019, 01:33
I am @mclarenlover175photography on ig

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
dandude999, 10 February 2019, 08:21
Mustang7 wrote: