Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Did he say it or nah?
Ya

Nah

Total: 26
CTspotter458, 01 May 2014, 14:12
What do we think? Did he actually saw the word? Or is it just TMZ BS?

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
CTspotter458, 01 May 2014, 14:40
Link Title Here

Here's the video if you havn't seen it

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
Diablo_SV, 01 May 2014, 15:08
He only mumbles!

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
nyexphotography, 01 May 2014, 15:53
So what if he said ni**er, black people say it to other black people all the time. So what if a white guy says it. If black rappers can say it in songs then who gives a sh*t if he MUMBLED it.
Last modified by nyexphotography, 01 May 2014, 20:53

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
GTRJacko, 01 May 2014, 16:07
The video of which they were using against Jezza wasn't even aired by the BBC during the episode, of which has been on air for two years. Why does, what is essentially an outtake, matter so much? What i do understand though, is that 'The Mirror' do have some kind of thing against Jezza, and will try to find anything to try to fire him from his job. The fact of the matter is, that the BBC would be making a huge mistake if they were to fire him, as:

1) He holds shares in the television programme

2) Him, Hammond and May have a special chemistry which would be broken if one was to leave, resulting in the show being made worse with another presenter being a replacement. You tend to associate Top Gear and Jezza very closely.

3) If he was to leave, Top Gear would be finished with. This is a bad thing, as it is one of the most profitable and viewed shows that the BBC produces. It would be like Apple deciding to top production of the iPhone, or Heinz stopping production of Ketchup. It probably would make the business fold. The same principle applies to the show.

I'm not saying he did or didn't say the word though. I find the whole situation pathetic.

GTRJacko
from York, United Kingdom
samaserati, 01 May 2014, 17:38
i think he did, but it's just a word, so i dont care

samaserati
from bergen county, New Jersey
bej96, 02 May 2014, 03:48
GTRJacko wrote:
The video of which they were using against Jezza wasn't even aired by the BBC during the episode, of which has been on air for two years. Why does, what is essentially an outtake, matter so much? What i do understand though, is that 'The Mirror' do have some kind of thing against Jezza, and will try to find anything to try to fire him from his job. The fact of the matter is, that the BBC would be making a huge mistake if they were to fire him, as:

1) He holds shares in the television programme

2) Him, Hammond and May have a special chemistry which would be broken if one was to leave, resulting in the show being made worse with another presenter being a replacement. You tend to associate Top Gear and Jezza very closely.

3) If he was to leave, Top Gear would be finished with. This is a bad thing, as it is one of the most profitable and viewed shows that the BBC produces. It would be like Apple deciding to top production of the iPhone, or Heinz stopping production of Ketchup. It probably would make the business fold. The same principle applies to the show.

I'm not saying he did or didn't say the word though. I find the whole situation pathetic.

I totally agree, If he quits I know i know I am not watching it anymore cause then it will be cr*p like top gear USA and top gear Australia!!

bej96
from New Zealand
Adam M, 02 May 2014, 09:05
The Mirror just find any type of BS to diss Clarkson. Last year claimed he was cheating on his current wife with his ex, they posted a picture of when they were together. The Mirror are just s#!t stirrers. Clarkson mumbled and to be perfectly honest I didn't even hear him actually say it.
Last modified by Adam M, 02 May 2014, 14:05

Adam M
from Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
williamparish, 02 May 2014, 09:39
I don't care if he said it or not they shouldn't be able to fire a person for saying a word.

williamparish
from North Carolina
williamparish, 02 May 2014, 10:28
he already released a statement: http://twitpic.com/e2mc8b

williamparish
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 02 May 2014, 18:58
This bs annoys the cr*p out of me. You can't even tell what he's freaking saying. It's like when I first heard Lit Up by Buckcherry. At the start of the song, he screams "you wanna find it?" but sounds like "I wanna f**k you." Probably a bunch of jealous haters who want him fired.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
beckerman, 09 January 2015, 23:58
Jeremy clarkson is like my best friend. He's awesome but he can be a bit of a jerk once in a while. I know this post is rerally late and all is forgotten, but I'm just sayin'.

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
clarawilson87, 04 September 2021, 19:09
Our service is the best because our paper writer will deliver the best content within the time frame you set. Contact us and tell us about your assignment, and you will see for yourself.

clarawilson87
Post a reply