Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamb0Central, 14 September 2019, 23:38
I was on uploading that triple Supra combo (check it out on the home page), and when I pressed the "Upload" button, the connection was interrupted. ES wouldn't load, and I tried to see if it was just my laptop, so I tried on another device and it didn't work. Point is, ES went offline and updated for the first time in a LONG TIME. They changed the "Newbie" ranking to "Jr. Member". Minor update, but still something. Hopefully this means that this site's going to get more updates.

Was anyone else online when that happened?

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
CarsOfMontana, 15 September 2019, 00:43
Lamb0Central wrote:
I was on uploading that triple Supra combo (check it out on the home page), and when I pressed the "Upload" button, the connection was interrupted. ES wouldn't load, and I tried to see if it was just my laptop, so I tried on another device and it didn't work. Point is, ES went offline and updated for the first time in a LONG TIME. They changed the "Newbie" ranking to "Jr. Member". Minor update, but still something. Hopefully this means that this site's going to get more updates.

Was anyone else online when that happened?

Nope i was at a car show when this update happened

CarsOfMontana
from Missoula, Montana
Yountand1985, 01 July 2020, 15:28
Hi, if you are starting a new business you will probably need to make a business plan and I would recommend you to check out this www.ogscapital.com/article/medical-marijuana-dispensary-business-plan/ website. If you like the plans on this site you can ask them to make you one specifically for your business.

Yountand1985
Mtweedel13, 03 July 2020, 16:21
Bringing this thread back because the 765LT apparently already has a category for it?

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
King_AM, 03 July 2020, 19:36
New categories have been added. Eplusplus unfortunately broke his leg (Gregg told me) which is why it took longer.

King_AM
Lamb0Central, 13 July 2020, 18:00
King_AM wrote:
New categories have been added. Eplusplus unfortunately broke his leg (Gregg told me) which is why it took longer.

Thx, any hope of a major future update?

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
Thean1957, 22 July 2020, 05:58
This post was deleted 22 July 2020, 05:59 by Thean1957

Thean1957
Thean1957, 22 July 2020, 05:58
This post was deleted 23 July 2020, 03:48 by moderator

Thean1957
amandabruse, 23 July 2020, 13:57
I was sure that the issue was on my side but the website was updated. I am web developer at https://edubirdie.org/ so it is easy for me to notice what happened. By the way, I experienced the same issues with uploading Supra combo as Lamb0central. Can someone share the discussion with all the new info about site?

amandabruse
MonroeCountyCars, 04 September 2020, 16:04
One thing that I would like to see in the future for this site is the ability to upload video spots.

MonroeCountyCars
from Bloomington, Indiana
Lamb0Central, 05 September 2020, 14:13
MonroeCountyCars wrote:
One thing that I would like to see in the future for this site is the ability to upload video spots.

Definitely!

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
gustavowoltmann, 30 September 2020, 13:45
Hi, I think it is true because I also faced this problem with your website. I was doing some research for my music synopsis and suddenly I found your post. It is interesting and good. Thanks from Gustavo Woltmann.

gustavowoltmann
Post a reply