Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
CarsOfMontana, 15 March 2019, 21:30
Reply      
Why does people care about a feature? i mean i think all pics on this site are pretty cool. but to me, i dont really care about feature/featuring really.

CarsOfMontana
from Montana
CS99, 15 March 2019, 22:15
Reply      
because featured photos are visible on the front page and more people see them than the non-featured ones as not everyone clicks the "All" button, at least I don't do this often

CS99
from My hometown in, Poland
BugattiBoy, 16 March 2019, 00:47
Reply      
CS99 wrote:
because featured photos are visible on the front page and more people see them than the non-featured ones as not everyone clicks the "All" button, at least I don't do this often

^this pretty much. if your photo is not featured very little people would see it.

BugattiBoy
from Mission Viejo, California
Mtweedel13, 18 March 2019, 03:10
Reply      
To add on to it, a few spotters are getting angry that their reasonably good shots aren't getting featured, while some that are arguably of lower quality or of less-exotic cars do.

For example:

T07Jax's Gold Corvette Spot

Cell phone quality, but still featured (no offense at all to him, pretty good find, it's just that it isn't even a Z06.)

My R30 Skyline Spot

Camera quality of an extremely rare car (in the states at least), and not featured. I'm not mad, though. I could've gotten a better shot.
Last modified by Mtweedel13, 18 March 2019, 18:59

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Georgiaspotter, 18 March 2019, 16:50
Reply      
Mtweedel13 wrote:
To add on to it, a few spotters are getting angry that their reasonably good shots aren't getting featured, while some that are arguably of lower quality or of less-exotic cars do.

For example:

T07Jax's Gold Corvette Spot

Cell phone quality, but still featured (no offense at all to him, pretty good find, it's just that it isn't even a Z06.)

My R30 Skyline Spot

Camera quality of an extremely rare car (in the states at least), and not featured. I'm not mad, though. I could've gotten a better shot.


You put the link for your R30 as the corvette

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
Mtweedel13, 18 March 2019, 18:59
Reply      
Georgiaspotter wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
To add on to it, a few spotters are getting angry that their reasonably good shots aren't getting featured, while some that are arguably of lower quality or of less-exotic cars do.

For example:

T07Jax's Gold Corvette Spot

Cell phone quality, but still featured (no offense at all to him, pretty good find, it's just that it isn't even a Z06.)

My R30 Skyline Spot

Camera quality of an extremely rare car (in the states at least), and not featured. I'm not mad, though. I could've gotten a better shot.


You put the link for your R30 as the corvette


RIP. Fixed

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Post a reply