Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamborarri, 10 March 2016, 00:29
DjShift wrote:
gregg wrote:
We're going to keep the logo very simple with the new design. The top part is going to be a small horizontal bar, so it won't take up as much room. The logo will probably be more like a little icon or thumbnail of a car, or just the name "ExoticSpotter".

As far as estimates, I don't want to give a specific date because there are still a lot of tweaks we gotta make, it's hard to estimate, but know that we are working hard on the new site right now.

Here's a little sneak peek of the mobile mockup. THIS IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION - there are tweaks and changes that will be made, but it will give you an idea of where we're headed. One key feature with the new site will be more view options when it comes to browsing photos, meaning if you prefer seeing small thumbnails, you can do that, or if you prefer seeing it like an instagram feed, you can do that as well.

[http://i.imgur.com/ato0A2m.png]

Hopefully you guys will love the new site. I'm sure we'll get some complaints, (always happens when things change), but we will be keeping all major features of the current site, and are open to iterating and improving things based on feedback, so rest assured, we will end up with the best spotting community when it's all said and done. We're committed to that.

Gregg

Not sure whether that's the app, mobile site, or full website update but I think you should do what yahoo does and make a button so people can also keep the site how it is now when that comes out. I know it's not the final version but that might be harder to surf on some other desktops.

Looks like it'll be amazing on phones though!

He said "mobile mockup" so I'm assuming that means app/mobile site, or both.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Archibald, 14 November 2023, 13:32
With the thumbnails on this Instagram page, recently to get a clearer view of those pictures, I have been using the zoom tool on https://instazoomde.com/. Indeed, the idea of developing this new tool has helped me see those pictures more clearly and also helped a lot with my blurry eyes, it's really helpful!

Archibald
Post a reply