Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
sumosloths, 18 August 2015, 05:45
Hey guys. Does anyone know what kind of editing software I should use that's similar to Photoshop CS3? I'm moving to college in two days, and only the desktop computer at my house has CS3. I don't like the subscription-based programs Adobe is doing now, but I am willing to buy something, as long as it's not horrendously expensive. I've mostly been leaning toward Elements 13 since it's relatively cheap and seems to be useful, but I've also considered the student version of CS6 (it's way cheaper than normal CS6). Any suggestions?

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
sumosloths, 18 August 2015, 05:47
Also, I'm willing to bootleg something, but I haven't been able to find anything for free.

sumosloths
Twinbros22, 18 August 2015, 05:58
If you like what you have, you can transfer your key over to your new computer (that's what I just did for my college computer today) I used some software to recover my key on the old computer and just downloaded my version of Photoshop to the new computer. It will then work for both computers.

Twinbros22
from South Carolina
sumosloths, 18 August 2015, 07:30
Twinbros22 wrote:
If you like what you have, you can transfer your key over to your new computer (that's what I just did for my college computer today) I used some software to recover my key on the old computer and just downloaded my version of Photoshop to the new computer. It will then work for both computers.

Will this work if it's no longer supported by Adobe? I heard that you wouldn't be able to activate it if you transfer it over.

sumosloths
Twinbros22, 18 August 2015, 16:47
sumosloths wrote:
Twinbros22 wrote:

Will this work if it's no longer supported by Adobe? I heard that you wouldn't be able to activate it if you transfer it over.

My version of Photoshop (Elements 9) isn't supported either, but it worked fine for me. Here's a link to the official CS3 download, and Here's the software I used to find the key. From what it says on Adobe's website, you should still be able to activate the software without any issues.

Twinbros22
from South Carolina
sumosloths, 18 August 2015, 19:45
Twinbros22 wrote:
My version of Photoshop (Elements 9) isn't supported either, but it worked fine for me. Here's a link to the official CS3 download, and Here's the software I used to find the key. From what it says on Adobe's website, you should still be able to activate the software without any issues.

Awesome, thanks. And I'm supposed to click the big green download button, right? There are a few...

Also, I think there might be a problem with the fact that my new computer is a Mac, and the computer with CS3 already on it is a PC...
Last modified by sumosloths, 18 August 2015, 19:56

sumosloths
Twinbros22, 18 August 2015, 20:00
Yes, the big green button IS the download (I know what you mean, I was very wary with the downloads; I've used this website multiple times and know its safe)

About the Mac vs. PC thing, I don't believe that it should be an issue, worse comes to worse it just won't work. (Both my computers are PC)

Twinbros22
from South Carolina
sumosloths, 19 August 2015, 04:59
Twinbros22 wrote:
Yes, the big green button IS the download (I know what you mean, I was very wary with the downloads; I've used this website multiple times and know its safe)

About the Mac vs. PC thing, I don't believe that it should be an issue, worse comes to worse it just won't work. (Both my computers are PC)

Yeah, unfortunately I couldn't get it to work. However, I did get a trial version of Elements 13, and I think it's gonna work just fine for me. It's on sale for 70 bucks too.

sumosloths
Hrug, 23 March 2020, 19:20
The best programs you can find on this service https://www.seedboxco.net/ . Thus, you attract a group that focuses specifically on to buy a lot of different programms that costs so expensive. Because of that better to pay when you are using and at the same time do not waste own money. At the moment, with their help, I am developing my business as well and get all programms what I need.

Hrug
Onanence, 02 April 2020, 17:24
Hi!

http://essaypapers.reviews/

Onanence
Post a reply