Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Is this a good idea?
Yes

No

Total: 36
andrewo, 09 September 2013, 20:22
Rivitography wrote:
andrewo wrote:
I have 964 favorites right now but when I hit 1000, I'm just not going to bother removing them.

So you're just going to stop favoriting? :/

I'm not wasting my time unfavoriting stuff so yeah.
Deleted account
DjShift, 09 September 2013, 20:26
What if we had unlimited favorite slots but have to choose between just liking or just favoriting with favorites acting as 2 likes in the ratings?

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
CTspotter458, 09 September 2013, 20:30
Rivitography wrote:
I feel that this should be brought up since you can only have up to 1000 favorites, and if it gets full, you have to unfavorite somebody's photos. Now, this can hurt some people's feelings if you unfavorite their photos, because that is basically saying "Your photo is bad, and you should feel bad.". Do you guys agree with me?

I agree, i like to have all my favorite shots there, and when i hit 1000, then what?

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
Rivitography, 09 September 2013, 20:32
DjShift wrote:
What if we had unlimited favorite slots but have to choose between just liking or just favoriting with favorites acting as 2 likes in the ratings?

That would be kind of confusing because you wouldn't know who favorited your photo, or it was just two random photo who liked it.

Rivitography
from New York
nyexphotography, 09 September 2013, 20:34
Why do we have a limit on favorites

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
c-osu7, 09 September 2013, 20:42
I love the Idea lol I went through and had to remove a few lol

c-osu7
from Ohio
venomgt95, 11 September 2013, 11:10
im at 548...

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
FanOfSuperCars, 11 September 2013, 17:10
cartmen220 wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Why would anyone need more then 1,000 anyways? Also if favorites are unlimited they might aswell not count in ratings/show how many favorites there are.

There are quite a few people who are reaching the 1000 mark and once they reach that point they would have to either stop favoriting (something that, along with likes, is one of the only reasons people, including myself, try to hold to a higher standard when uploading photos) or go back and unfavorite old photos (which can be a very time consuming process and, for the sake of the user experience on this website, should be taken care of).

Why not count them in ratings? People are only going to favorite the photos they really like. Same way they do now. Imagine when you had 10 photos favorited and couldn't care less about the limit. You still didn't go and favorite each and every photo.

No I mean not count them in ratings if favorites where unlimited.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
sumosloths, 12 September 2013, 19:49
The other day I checked my favorites to see if I was almost at 1000, and I was surprised to see 992. I went on a regrettable little deleting-spree and now I have 886.
Last modified by sumosloths, 12 September 2013, 23:49

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
beckerman, 10 January 2015, 00:17
298 favourites here
Last modified by beckerman, 10 January 2015, 06:17

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
Exoticsont, 02 May 2021, 14:57
I have almost 300 favorites.

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada