Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Werner, 07 September 2017, 16:17
Does anyone use a Canon EOS Rebel T6, and if you do, what are your thoughts? Do you like it? Is it a good choice for getting into DSLR cameras?

Thanks for any answer!

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
Maryland_Cars, 07 September 2017, 20:03
Haha, yes! I just recently got it and I am so happy with the amazing shots it has given me! Unfortunately most of my shots of cars are sort of mediocre but that's only because I'm not used to the camera! I say buy it, you will for sure have tons of fun using it and it's a great camera for the money!

Maryland_Cars
from Kent Island, Maryland
szhirr, 08 September 2017, 03:01
Im not a owner but Iwant to buy one this month, some recomendations?

szhirr
from Mexico
pdkcars, 08 September 2017, 03:07
I have the EOS SL1 but it shares the exact same sensor. I must say I'm happy with it, the image quality is astounding especially during golden hours. I'd recommend investing in different lenses though. I had the EF50 and it is a great lens but it's not for everybody. The focal length is limited and you have to back up so far to get some shots, not to mention detail shots are limited as well. Try to get some kind of 35mm.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
waddle2gracious, 08 September 2017, 03:40
I use a Nikon D3400, and I use two lenses, switching periodically between the two depending on the situation (18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and a 55-200mm f/4-5.6).

I know this is a Canon focused forum, but I just felt the need to open up your options a little more. I'm not astounded with my shots yet, but that's because, even 6 months after getting it, I'm still in the learning process. Then again, the learning process really never ends. It will be quite a while before I start to impress myself.

I'm thinking of purchasing a final lens for my current camera, either a 35mm or 50mm prime lens. It'll be a while before I do so, but I'm considering it.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Werner, 09 September 2017, 03:07
Thanks for the advice, y'all!

Werner
TYI, 11 September 2017, 03:08
I bought one earlier year. I love it so far especially with a polarizer.

TYI
from Columbus, Ohio
Werner, 12 September 2017, 03:15
So, I did some reading, and should I look into spending the extra $150 and go for a Rebel T6i?

It seems to have some features that I would like.

Werner
Maryland_Cars, 12 September 2017, 10:57
I would, considering it has a mic plug-in when the T6 doesn't. It also has the LCD screen being able to flip out. If you're going to use the camera to take videos, go with the T6i

Maryland_Cars
from Kent Island, Maryland
Werner, 12 September 2017, 16:01
Thanks for the advice, y'all. It seems I have a plan.

Werner
Post a reply