Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
HAWPhotography, 09 August 2015, 19:22
Hey guys! My birthday is coming up, so I'm looking for stuff to ask for. I am going to ask for some diecast models, but what I really want is a high quality camera. I would like a camera that shoots high resolution photos, as well as very good videos. Does anyone have any suggestions for a camera that shoots high quality photos and videos?
Last modified by HAWPhotography, 09 August 2015, 20:01
Deleted account
HAWPhotography, 09 August 2015, 19:42
I'm thinking I'd get a D3200, and then get the ME-1 Stereo Mic for better sound!
Deleted account
SDJ2_Photography, 09 August 2015, 21:07
If you can, I'd recommend getting the D3300. It has more settings and better modes and a better interface, for only like $100 more, maybe less. I'd go with that and the mic, that'd be a hella sweet set up :)

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
HAWPhotography, 09 August 2015, 21:20
SDJ2 wrote:
If you can, I'd recommend getting the D3300. It has more settings and better modes and a better interface, for only like $100 more, maybe less. I'd go with that and the mic, that'd be a hella sweet set up :)

Ok! Any suggestions as far as lenses go?
Deleted account
HAWPhotography, 09 August 2015, 21:24
HAWolf33 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:

Just like a 18-55 and a 55-200 or just one of them or something completely different?
Deleted account
HAWPhotography, 09 August 2015, 21:35
HAWolf33 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:

Just like a 18-55 and a 55-200 or just one of them or something completely different?

If I were to get be d3300 I'd probably not get the mic until Xmas, but it doesn't really matter
Deleted account
HAWPhotography, 09 August 2015, 21:56
HAWolf33 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:

If I were to get be d3300 I'd probably not get the mic until Xmas, but it doesn't really matter

D3300 is much more, I'll have to wait and see though I guess
Deleted account
bej96, 10 August 2015, 21:51
Canon 5D MK3 it's what I have it's great for both

bej96
from New Zealand
SDJ2_Photography, 11 August 2015, 03:10
HAWolf33 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:

Nikkor's 70-300 is nice, I like mine a lot. I also have a macro attachment lens and a telephoto, both are very nice. I'd look into getting a kit, sometimes its more stuff for the money. Just make sure its what you want, whatever you get.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
HAWPhotography, 11 August 2015, 12:22
SDJ2 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:

Nikkor's 70-300 is nice, I like mine a lot. I also have a macro attachment lens and a telephoto, both are very nice. I'd look into getting a kit, sometimes its more stuff for the money. Just make sure its what you want, whatever you get.

Okay. I'm thinking for a kit with the D3300 and a 18-55mm and then I'll buy more lenses later!
Deleted account
Post a reply