Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
ferrarilover1019, 21 September 2015, 05:32
which is the best way to color your car?

vinyl wrap?

regular sanding and repainting?

or plasti dipping?

me personally i would probably never plasti dip my car but i was thinking a vinyl wrap, but then again people have told me from experience that it starts to peel after a month or 2.

which one would you choose?

ferrarilover1019
from Huntsville, Alabama
sumosloths, 21 September 2015, 06:19
If I had an exotic, I would wrap it, but I would dip a cheaper car. I would probably get it done by professionals too, instead of doing it at home. It would be fun to try it out myself, but I wouldn't want to mess it up.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
venomgt95, 21 September 2015, 11:28
ferrarilover1019 wrote:

vinyl wrap?

or plasti dipping?

me personally i would probably never plasti dip my car but i was thinking a vinyl wrap, but then again people have told me from experience that it starts to peel after a month or 2.

You'd think itd only peel because whoever did the job, didnt do the job right...

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
ferrarilover1019, 21 September 2015, 18:17
sumosloths wrote:
If I had an exotic, I would wrap it, but I would dip a cheaper car. I would probably get it done by professionals too, instead of doing it at home. It would be fun to try it out myself, but I wouldn't want to mess it up.

haha i was thinking the same, it would be very fun to experiment with it at home!

ferrarilover1019
from Huntsville, Alabama
ferrarilover1019, 21 September 2015, 18:19
venomgt95 wrote:
ferrarilover1019 wrote:

vinyl wrap?

or plasti dipping?

You'd think itd only peel because whoever did the job, didnt do the job right...

your very right on that and whoever told me that it would peel, i told him the same thing, he said he wrapped his 350z and paid like 2k for it and thats what happened, but iv had mixed reviews, i think wrapping would be a very good idea though over traditional paint just because i dont want to sand my car down and repaint it whether i had an exotic or just the TT im getting

ferrarilover1019
from Huntsville, Alabama
Post a reply