Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mazdafreak, 25 August 2015, 20:08
Hey everyone (again),

A couple of users brought up an interest in fantasy football on the NFL thread, so I thought I'd start a different thread to see what the interest level is for an ES fantasy league.

Typically leagues are limited to 10 participants, so space would be limited if we did start an ES league. Also, we would need a platform. I have an NFL.com account an could create on via their site, but everyone else would need to have/create an NFL.com account to participate. Yahoo Sports also has a fantasy football platform and might be more convenient to everyone to participate with (because a lot of people already have Yahoo IDs).

Please respond if you're seriously interested, and note which site you would prefer to host the league, or recommend a different site that you have enjoyed using in the past (let's try to keep away from sites that require a payment to join and etc).

Thanks!
Nick

9/2 update: Hey guys! We currently have five participants in for the ES fantasy league on ESPN. I kind of need one (or three or five) more of you to join in to make the league even. PM me an email address and I'll send an invite to you! Thanks!

9/5 update: Help! We're stuck at five teams currently! If no one joins by tomorrow I'll probably have to call this off because we have to have an even number of teams.
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 04 September 2015, 21:03

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
CountOfTuscany, 25 August 2015, 22:44
I'd be okay with using NFL.com since I use that anyway for my picks each week.

CountOfTuscany
from United States
HAWPhotography, 25 August 2015, 22:54
id do it! I'd prefer to use the ESPN Sports Fantasy League, but anything is fine!
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 26 August 2015, 00:28
Sounds good guys! We shall wait and see what other sites some of the others vote for.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
HAWPhotography, 26 August 2015, 01:13
Mazdafreak wrote:
Sounds good guys! We shall wait and see what other sites some of the others vote for.

With ESPN you can have up to 20 teams
Deleted account
bullchaser, 26 August 2015, 15:28
I'll probably take a pass this year, I'm already in one league and I've got college and everything, but I'd definitely do it next year! And I'd prefer yahoo because I already have one but I would be willing to do other options too.

bullchaser
from Illinois
nitsud, 26 August 2015, 16:01
I'm in! I'd prefer ESPN because that's where my other team is and they have a good mobile app. But, I'd be open to trying the other sites.

nitsud
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 26 August 2015, 18:04
Okay so that's two votes for ESPN. Maybe let's go with that. Anybody else in?

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 31 August 2015, 18:55
Whoever is seriously interested in participating, please pm me your email. I think I've figured out how to invite owners on ESPN but I need an email address to invite.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
HAWPhotography, 31 August 2015, 20:45
Mazdafreak wrote:
Whoever is seriously interested in participating, please pm me your email. I think I've figured out how to invite owners on ESPN but I need an email address to invite.

Pm sent
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 01 September 2015, 19:16
Sorry if you guys have gotten multiple invites from me. A couple of the invites didn't seem to go through and I've had to resend them, which sends them to everybody.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
HAWPhotography, 01 September 2015, 20:28
Mazdafreak wrote:
Sorry if you guys have gotten multiple invites from me. A couple of the invites didn't seem to go through and I've had to resend them, which sends them to everybody.

Who's in for it?
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 02 September 2015, 19:17
HAWolf33 wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

Who's in for it?

You, GvanExotics, CountOfTuscany, nitsud, and I so far...

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Cars4life1323, 02 September 2015, 21:01
i'll join if its nfl.com

Cars4life1323
from San Diego, California
Mazdafreak, 02 September 2015, 21:26
Cars4life1323 wrote:
i'll join if its nfl.com

Unfortunately, we're hosting it on ESPN.com.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Post a reply