Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Cars_of_texas, 20 March 2017, 21:29
Bugatti Veyron Rembrandt Edition
Ferrari Enzo
Lamborghini Gallardo Squadra Corse
Ferrari Speciale Pair (Exact same unique spec on regular and Aperta)

Cars_of_texas
from Dallas, Texas
sumosloths, 21 March 2017, 00:52
texascar wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
Huayra BC
Chiron
P1 GTR + P1
P1 x3
Veyron SS + Veyron x3

Which showroom did you see the chiron in. Did you see the P1s in Mclaren of Palto alto

The Chiron was at Los Gatos Luxury Cars, and yes the P1's were at the McLaren place.
Last modified by sumosloths, 21 March 2017, 00:52

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Mustang1, 21 March 2017, 00:53
VP4 P1
F40
speciale aperta
Martini 918 weissach(matte black)

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Vinchops, 21 March 2017, 02:06
I dont go to many dealers but I have seen a Zonda R, F40,and 288GTO at Legendary Motorcar Company and a 911 GT1 at Porsche Center Oakville.

Vinchops
Werner, 25 March 2017, 17:45
Last night, I found a brand new Alfa Romeo dealer at Dave Smith in CdA, about an hour from where I live. I only got pictures through the window though, so until I can get in, I just have to hope they let me sit in the yellow 4C Spider.

Can anyone spare a tip on how to gain entrance to a dealership of such cars? I have only gotten into a Porsche dealer, but I think that their chillness could be of rarity.

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
texascar, 25 March 2017, 18:46
Werner wrote:
Last night, I found a brand new Alfa Romeo dealer at Dave Smith in CdA, about an hour from where I live. I only got pictures through the window though, so until I can get in, I just have to hope they let me sit in the yellow 4C Spider.

Can anyone spare a tip on how to gain entrance to a dealership of such cars? I have only gotten into a Porsche dealer, but I think that their chillness could be of rarity.

Look rich and and look like you're ready for business. The last time I went to a porsche dealership they offered us sodas and were really nice. Same with the lamborghini showroom

texascar
from Los Angeles, California
Werner, 25 March 2017, 20:05
texascar wrote:
Werner wrote:

Look rich and and look like you're ready for business. The last time I went to a porsche dealership they offered us sodas and were really nice. Same with the lamborghini showroom

That reminds me. The dude offered me and my friend "the best cup of hot chocolate in the US", but I'm a coffee drinker.

How about photos? Do they typically deny photography?

Werner
Werner, 25 March 2017, 20:06
This post was deleted 25 March 2017, 20:06 by Werner

Werner
texascar, 26 March 2017, 20:19
Werner wrote:
texascar wrote:
Werner wrote:

That reminds me. The dude offered me and my friend "the best cup of hot chocolate in the US", but I'm a coffee drinker.

Depends
Because if there aren't that many employees then you can. But i would usually ask

texascar
Werner, 26 March 2017, 20:26
texascar wrote:
Werner wrote:
texascar wrote:
Werner wrote:

Depends
Because if there aren't that many employees then you can. But i would usually ask

Cool! Thanks!

Werner
FanOfSuperCars, 26 March 2017, 22:17
Werner wrote:
texascar wrote:
Werner wrote:
texascar wrote:
Werner wrote:

Depends

Cool! Thanks!

Yeah I'd ask someone who works there if you can take photos, they'll usually say yes.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Star080, 27 March 2017, 03:52
ZR Auto's Enzo ZXX and a Huayra.

Star080
Mustang1, 27 March 2017, 21:20
o, i have seen an xj220 in the service bay before

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
texascar, 01 April 2017, 15:59
Forgot to add my california showroom spots. Ferrari f40 and saleen s7

texascar
Lamborarri, 01 April 2017, 23:19
I have seen a Koenigsegg One:1, Pagani Huayra, Ferrari Sergio, Ferrari LaFerrari, Maserati MC12 Corsa, and Aston Martin V12 Zagato lined up next to each other.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Post a reply