Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mazdafreak, 18 September 2018, 03:09
Shelby Series 1!!! - silver with red stripes, saw it literally right outside of my neighborhood when I was driving to work today. Managed to get a couple of pics, not sure if it was the real deal or a well-done replica, but holy cr*p!!!
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 18 September 2018, 03:09

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
waddle2gracious, 18 September 2018, 03:16
Mazdafreak wrote:
Shelby Series 1!!! - silver with red stripes, saw it literally right outside of my neighborhood when I was driving to work today. Managed to get a couple of pics, not sure if it was the real deal or a well-done replica, but holy cr*p!!!

Amazing!

waddle2gracious
from Florida
FastMojo2, 18 September 2018, 12:11
Today:

- RHD Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- Porsche 911 GT3 (991.2) (garage)
- Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG (missed)
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI (GV) (missed)

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Mtweedel13, 18 September 2018, 16:43
Yesterday, about 5 minutes into my car spotting for the day, I witnessed a crash. A Toyota Venza ran the light and got T-Boned by a Nissan Altima. Although the Nissan was heavily damaged, nobody was injured, and both were able to drive the cars away after local police officers finished up their work.
Last modified by Mtweedel13, 18 September 2018, 16:43

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
waddle2gracious, 19 September 2018, 02:48
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Yesterday, about 5 minutes into my car spotting for the day, I witnessed a crash. A Toyota Venza ran the light and got T-Boned by a Nissan Altima. Although the Nissan was heavily damaged, nobody was injured, and both were able to drive the cars away after local police officers finished up their work.

Ouch! Good to hear they were ok.

Back when I used to spot regularly on a street corner in Jupiter, I used to witness very many near-misses. One time, a car looking to make a left turn across the oncoming lanes during a partial green light (people can turn but only if the coast is clear) cut it wayyy to close. Almost hitting the crossing car and needing to swerve erratically out of the way was a black early-1980s Porche 911 Targa. Would've been sad to see a classic like that fall victim to a risk-taking idiot.

About 3 months ago, I happened to be visiting a plaza nearby that same corner where I used to spot. I looked over to the intersection where I used to stand, and an accident had just taken place, with emergency personnel just arriving. A car had turned out from the plaza in front of a car traveling along the main road. What was disturbing to me was that the car ended up being hit and was sent into the traffic light pole that I used to stand right next to. If I were spotting that evening, there's a chance I might have been hit if I didn't foresee the crash about to happen.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
FastMojo2, 19 September 2018, 11:32
waddle2gracious wrote:
Ouch! Good to hear they were ok.

Back when I used to spot regularly on a street corner in Jupiter, I used to witness very many near-misses. One time, a car looking to make a left turn across the oncoming lanes during a partial green light (people can turn but only if the coast is clear) cut it wayyy to close. Almost hitting the crossing car and needing to swerve erratically out of the way was a black early-1980s Porche 911 Targa. Would've been sad to see a classic like that fall victim to a risk-taking idiot.

About 3 months ago, I happened to be visiting a plaza nearby that same corner where I used to spot. I looked over to the intersection where I used to stand, and an accident had just taken place, with emergency personnel just arriving. A car had turned out from the plaza in front of a car traveling along the main road. What was disturbing to me was that the car ended up being hit and was sent into the traffic light pole that I used to stand right next to. If I were spotting that evening, there's a chance I might have been hit if I didn't foresee the crash about to happen.

Some similar cases also happened in Indonesia a few times:

- Once a Datsun Go+ driver nearly crashed into a Rolls-Royce Ghost in Plaza Indonesia because he didn't pay attention after seeing the exotic cars in the VIP parking lot.
- 3 days ago, a Mitsubishi Pajero Sport change lanes without indicating when I was recording the Diablo and Countach driving on the street. The SUV nearly collided with the Diablo, and I also ended up braking hard to avoid crash myself. (You can imagine if the Mitsubishi crashed into the Diablo)
- A jackass, arrogant Toyota Fortuner driver once nearly struck the Koenigsegg CCX when it was driving on the highway on August 15 midnight (GMT +7 time). Actually I caught it on camera before the video was deleted.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 19 September 2018, 11:35

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
FastMojo2, 19 September 2018, 11:36
Saw this today:

- Jaguar F-Type S (again) (missed)
- Hummer H2 with 24" wheels and big-a** tires (missed)
- Porsche Cayenne GTS

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Leaf_Soto, 22 September 2018, 03:15
I was too busy freaking out about seeing a Continental convertible that I forgot to try to take a pic (it was in the oncoming lane)

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Mazdafreak, 22 September 2018, 15:23
Last night:

Audi R8 Spyder - red, first gen, missed
BMW i8 Roadster - black, got a few pics
Lamborghini Aventador Roadster - white, no pics, see it all the time
Plymouth Prowler - red, missed

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
WorcesterSpotter, 23 September 2018, 00:33
BMW M5. This might not seem like much to some of you but for mid Massachusetts this is a great spot. My best spots ever (not counting seeing a Lamborghini just outside of NYC) were a Mercedes AMG GT and a Bentley Continental, and I'm pretty certain both will not be equaled soon.

EDIT: It was probably an M5, not an M1, sh*t thats even more expensive
Last modified by WorcesterSpotter, 23 September 2018, 00:36

WorcesterSpotter
FastMojo2, 26 September 2018, 12:52
Saw a Cayman when I went home from school today. No pics.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
WorcesterSpotter, 26 September 2018, 20:46
Old Mercedes S500, possibly my best spot yet

WorcesterSpotter
MinnesotaExotics, 26 September 2018, 23:53
This week I’ve seen
A red Dodge Viper (missed)
My 2nd AMG GTS (missed)
Bentley Continental (missed)
Mercedes AMG SL65 Black Series
And I visited my local Dodge dealer and saw their demon, Nismo GTR, and Gallardo (the one I spotted in Stillwater got sold to them a couple weeks ago)

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
WorcesterSpotter, 27 September 2018, 00:02
AMG should distinguish their remakes in some way visually.

WorcesterSpotter
Leaf_Soto, 27 September 2018, 05:39
Got me two Ghibli's today. One white (picced) one maroon (not got)

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Post a reply