Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
waddle2gracious, 04 June 2018, 03:27
racemanryan wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
So I've been in Nevada (Las Vegas) and Utah (Springdale) for the past week and here is a complete list of all the cars I spotted:

How many of those were in Springdale/Zion?

I saw the Morgan Roadster, 1 GT3 RS, and 1 of the Continental GT's there. They were there all three days we were there at our hotel so I got to take multiple shots across multiple days.

I've only seen 4 exotics in Springdale out of probably 13 visits there.

I saw a baby blue Gallardo Spyder back in 2007, a white Nissan GT-R (2010 I think), a white C6 ZR1 (2011 I think), and a black older 911 Turbo. So, you basically beat everything I've ever seen there lol.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
racemanryan, 04 June 2018, 03:38
waddle2gracious wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
So I've been in Nevada (Las Vegas) and Utah (Springdale) for the past week and here is a complete list of all the cars I spotted:

I saw the Morgan Roadster, 1 GT3 RS, and 1 of the Continental GT's there. They were there all three days we were there at our hotel so I got to take multiple shots across multiple days.

I saw a baby blue Gallardo Spyder back in 2007, a white Nissan GT-R (2010 I think), a white C6 ZR1 (2011 I think), and a black older 911 Turbo. So, you basically beat everything I've ever seen there lol.

Lol I was surprised myself since we were out in the middle of nowhere. Zion NP is beautiful though. The Bentley and Morgan were out and about but the GT3 RS never moved (was also plowed all the way onto the sidewalk curb)
Last modified by racemanryan, 04 June 2018, 04:01

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
waddle2gracious, 04 June 2018, 03:51
racemanryan wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

Lol I was surprised myself since you are out in the middle of nowhere. Zion NP is beautiful though. The Bentley and Morgan were out and about but the GT3 RS never moved (was also plowed all the way onto the sidewalk curb)

Ouch. Oh well, still a nice driving area for sure. Springdale does have some high-end real estate though, which reminds me of one other exotic I saw- a white S 63 AMG Cabriolet.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
racemanryan, 04 June 2018, 04:05
waddle2gracious wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

Lol I was surprised myself since you are out in the middle of nowhere. Zion NP is beautiful though. The Bentley and Morgan were out and about but the GT3 RS never moved (was also plowed all the way onto the sidewalk curb)

Ouch. Oh well, still a nice driving area for sure. Springdale does have some high-end real estate though, which reminds me of one other exotic I saw- a white S 63 AMG Cabriolet.

Most definitely. Some beautiful roads around there plus some amazing highways between there and Vegas. I know the guy with the GT3 RS was having fun haha. I love the S class coupes and convertibles.

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 04 June 2018, 21:31
Ferrari 458 Spider - red, missed it. Think it's the second time I've seen it now, but both times I was unable to track it down.
Mercedes-AMG GT S - white, got a few pics.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Georgiaspotter, 05 June 2018, 13:24
Lotus Evora pictures
couple M3
Alpina B7
X5M

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
458_Eddy, 05 June 2018, 18:02
Fisker Karma
Audi R8 got on the highway in front of me and I tried getting pics but he floored it
Nissan GTR
Porsches
Maseratis
Bentley continental

458_Eddy
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 05 June 2018, 22:24
Bentley Continental GTC - white, no pics, probably the same one I've seen around several times now
BMW i8 - black, no pics

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 09 June 2018, 22:43
Yesterday:

Mercedes-AMG GT C Roadster - black, got a mediocre pic
Other common exotics

Today:

SRT Viper - silver with black stripes, saw it parked next to me but I just started a new job and didn't have a chance to get any pics before it left

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Leaf_Soto, 10 June 2018, 04:36
Another car meet.
Civics
Focus's (like 20)
Some old JDM stuff
An imported Nissan Laurel Medalist. (JDM RHD)
A few muscle cars
Usual Topeka KS car meet.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
FastMojo2, 10 June 2018, 06:43
Today's ones were big. Here's the first hint:
[https://images.cdn.circlesix.co/image/1/640/0/uploads/posts/2018/06/95f927fdf063979c2de571b0e5acfbb5.jpg]

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
FastMojo2, 10 June 2018, 12:18
OK, today was a quite big one...

- McLaren 720S, McLaren Orange with fabric black interior
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 with SV kits
- 2x Ferrari F430, 1 coupe, 1 spider, both in Rosso Corsa. The coupe one also had Scuderia body kits.
- 4x Ferrari 458 Italia. 1 is a Speciale, 3 coupe (1 missed)
- Aston Martin DB9 GT Bond Edition! #31 of 150, and it's the only one in Indonesia.
- Ferrari California
- Porsche 911 GT2 (997) (I'm not sure if it's a real one or just a fake one)
- Ferrari 360 Modena (missed)
- Lamborghini Huracan (orange)
- BMW i8
- My first Bentley Bentayga in Indonesia
- Audi R8 V10
- Rolls-Royce Ghost
- 2x Bentley Continental GT, miss both
- Bentley Continental Flying Spur, lost count on how many were them, I only got 2 of them.
- 2x BMW M4
- 2x BMW M3 (F80) (missed 1)
- BMW i8
- Porsche 911 Carrera (991)
- 4x Porsche Cayman
- Lexus SC430 (JDM)
- Lexus GS (JDM)
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI (GVB) (JDM)
- Mazda MX-5 (JDM)

Also went to the Aston Martin dealer and saw 2 DB11s and a V8 Vantage N430. One of the DB11s were in Skyfall Silver and the other one is red.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 16 June 2018, 07:39

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
r8lover, 11 June 2018, 01:59
I saw a Zonda F at Prestige Imports in Miami.
Deleted account
Leaf_Soto, 11 June 2018, 16:52
MX-5
Model 3 (probably the same one I saw before)
X3 M40xi(?)

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Georgiaspotter, 11 June 2018, 17:01
Saturday:
blacked out Gallardo (pics)
white 488GTB
Flying Spur that passed under a bridge i was on

Sunday
Vantage S (pics)
Mulsanne
Z06 with blue accents really cool looking