Porsches
Maseratis

458_Eddy
from North Carolina
Leaf_Soto, 07 December 2017, 01:54
Yellow Silverado on airbags
The riciest Civic I've ever seen in my life
A decent looking modified 350Z
Some weird old hatchback thing (I think it was a Golf)
And this annoyingly catchy video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9y6qxs36uo

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Mustang7, 07 December 2017, 02:02
BMW M2
New Porsche Panamera
Jaguar F-Type

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
FastMojo2, 07 December 2017, 03:52
- Mercedes-AMG GT S
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Bentley Continental GT
- Maserati Quattroporte
- Porsche 911 Turbo (996)
- BMW M5 (F10)
- Porsche Boxster
- Abarth 500
- Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT
- 2 different generations of BMW X5 M
- Red Porsche Cayenne (rare)

Porsche 911 Carrera 991 on traffic
Last modified by FastMojo2, 07 December 2017, 07:56

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Leaf_Soto, 07 December 2017, 22:32
Old Porsche 911
M6 Gran Coupe
Another Tahoe on 28"
The cop cars that followed me for a few blocks

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Mustang1, 08 December 2017, 04:01
gt3 cup car!

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Star080, 08 December 2017, 06:17
Leaf_Soto wrote:

IdolM@ster, eh? Btw Luke (@21Luke21) have spotted a Takane Shijou itasha Porsche when he was in Japan...
Last modified by Star080, 08 December 2017, 06:19

Star080
Leaf_Soto, 08 December 2017, 19:53
Star080 wrote:
Leaf_Soto wrote:

IdolM@ster, eh? Btw Luke (@21Luke21) have spotted a Takane Shijou itasha Porsche when he was in Japan...

They do like their German imports

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Leaf_Soto, 09 December 2017, 05:36
What I believe may have been a model X
and evidence of an accident

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Mustang7, 10 December 2017, 01:18
Mercedes Benz C63 S AMG

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
458_Eddy, 10 December 2017, 13:57
Audi R8
Porsches

458_Eddy
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 10 December 2017, 17:25
Saw a new Audi TT RS just a couple minutes ago. First one I've seen, pretty meh in my opinion.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
FastMojo2, 11 December 2017, 00:22
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni!
- Few 911s
- M6 F13
- 3x Ghost
- Many other Porsches

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
pdkcars, 11 December 2017, 01:44
Was going to go to The Rim yesterday soon after being dropped off at the La Cantera Mall. Well... soon as I got there I charged my gear first. Then at 10:45 I started my walk and had to pass the other side of Neiman Marcus (non-valet). Soon as I enter the Neiman section, silver F-Type V8 S Roadster with the wing up. I stopped and eventually mustered up the energy to kneel down and dig for my camera, turned around and saw a white Quadrifoglio parked in front of some trees. Got some pictures of that, kind of ignored the Jag.

Rounded the corner of the mall and decided to check what was at the entrance side of Neiman before leaving. White 458 Spider with matte black roof (really beautiful mod, doesn't look as tacky as it sounds) comes into view. I passed a black S65 AMG W222 to get some pictures. I couldn't help but check the rest of the mall and saw a Blu Sofisticato GranCabrio leaving as I passed Nordstrom. I felt I had to stay lol. A few hours passed and I started to regret my decision. The mall got really packed and I saw a red 458 Spider sitting in the Neiman valet. Pictures but kind of a boring find. Got bored again. I was sitting by The Cheesecake Factory when I heard a new Krypton Green Camaro and saw the back of it as it entered the mall. Thought it was an SS. When I finished eating, I got up and saw it was a brand new ZL1. So I got some pictures. I was still feeling like "I could've seen more at The Rim" well I went to the Neiman valet again and saw my first F-Type SVR. Needless to say I was excited. Met the owner and he rolled out slow to let me get more pictures and then revved loud and sped off.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Leaf_Soto, 11 December 2017, 02:54
pdkcars wrote:
Was going to go to The Rim yesterday soon after being dropped off at the La Cantera Mall. Well... soon as I got there I charged my gear first. Then at 10:45 I started my walk and had to pass the other side of Neiman Marcus (non-valet). Soon as I enter the Neiman section, silver F-Type V8 S Roadster with the wing up. I stopped and eventually mustered up the energy to kneel down and dig for my camera, turned around and saw a white Quadrifoglio parked in front of some trees. Got some pictures of that, kind of ignored the Jag.

Rounded the corner of the mall and decided to check what was at the entrance side of Neiman before leaving. White 458 Spider with matte black roof (really beautiful mod, doesn't look as tacky as it sounds) comes into view. I passed a black S65 AMG W222 to get some pictures. I couldn't help but check the rest of the mall and saw a Blu Sofisticato GranCabrio leaving as I passed Nordstrom. I felt I had to stay lol. A few hours passed and I started to regret my decision. The mall got really packed and I saw a red 458 Spider sitting in the Neiman valet. Pictures but kind of a boring find. Got bored again. I was sitting by The Cheesecake Factory when I heard a new Krypton Green Camaro and saw the back of it as it entered the mall. Thought it was an SS. When I finished eating, I got up and saw it was a brand new ZL1. So I got some pictures. I was still feeling like "I could've seen more at The Rim" well I went to the Neiman valet again and saw my first F-Type SVR. Needless to say I was excited. Met the owner and he rolled out slow to let me get more pictures and then revved loud and sped off.

Whereas I just sat at home and ate some crisps...
Last modified by Leaf_Soto, 11 December 2017, 02:54

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Post a reply