Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mustang7, 10 September 2017, 21:11
Ghibli
My 1st Civic Type R (no pics, forgot my memory card :c)

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
SummerNeverDies, 14 September 2017, 01:47
My first DB11, in an awesome shade of orange

SummerNeverDies
from Minnesota
hyoung90, 14 September 2017, 03:32
These past two week

Murcielago 40th Anniversary!!
Gallardo x2
LC500
ZL1 1LE
GTR
Cutlass Indianapolis 500 pace car
Corvette Indianapolis 500
Ghost
CL600
991.2 Turbo S
991 Turbo S
OverFinch Range rover
Viper SRT10
458 Spider x4
488 Spider
California
GT500KR 1971
GT500 on GTR rims...atrocious
4200GT
Slingshot
Hellcat
Maybach 57
Continental x11
GranCabrio
GranTurismo x3
Quattroporte x12
Ghost Series II x3
R8 V10 x2
R8 V8
V60 Polestar
AMG GTS
Matte black BMW i8

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
Mazdafreak, 15 September 2017, 03:54
Yesterday:

Audi R8
Bentleys
Maseratis
Mercedes AMG GT S

Today:

Aston Martin DB9 Volante
Bentley Bentayga
Morgan 3 Wheeler!!!
More Maseratis
Polaris Slingshot

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Mustang7, 15 September 2017, 12:25
My mom saw a black i8 yesterday and got pictures for me!

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Mazdafreak, 15 September 2017, 22:48
Bentley Continental GTC (no pics)
Ferrari 360 (missed)
Ferrari California T
Maseratis (no pics)

Probably some other stuff I forgot about.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
pdkcars, 16 September 2017, 00:23
Another Friday spotting day. The best I've had in a while:

Black 488 Spider
Metallic Red F12!!!!
Red and black Shelby F150

And then I must be psychic. I was hoping all day that I would see that white Aventador S, the only S in San Antonio. I didn't see it. All afternoon and thought oh well.

Well my sister is late picking me up from my day at the mall and when she texts "omw" I decide to check the steakhouse valet again. As I'm walking there, expecting to be disappointed, I look to my left and see this white Aventador S speeding towards the steakhouse at 6 o clock on the dot lmao! I hear it rev really loud as it parks in the valet and I of course go and get my pictures. How did I know?!?

This is the first Aventador S I've seen and I must say it is better in person. It was a pearl white metallic with black SV rims and it just looked amazing. I love the centered triple exhaust design.
Last modified by pdkcars, 16 September 2017, 00:24

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
waddle2gracious, 16 September 2017, 03:20
pdkcars wrote:
And then I must be psychic. I was hoping all day that I would see that white Aventador S, the only S in San Antonio. I didn't see it. All afternoon and thought oh well.

Well my sister is late picking me up from my day at the mall and when she texts "omw" I decide to check the steakhouse valet again. As I'm walking there, expecting to be disappointed, I look to my left and see this white Aventador S speeding towards the steakhouse at 6 o clock on the dot lmao! I hear it rev really loud as it parks in the valet and I of course go and get my pictures. How did I know?!?

This is the first Aventador S I've seen and I must say it is better in person. It was a pearl white metallic with black SV rims and it just looked amazing. I love the centered triple exhaust design.

This reminds me of an old comment thread (maybe forum thread, I'm unsure) on this site where spotters would outline similar instances.

One day, you'd think to yourself, "Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen a Ferrari." And then, that day, you see two. I remember a specific incident where @21Luke21 said something like, "I hope you get to see a 675LT soon." Then, the next day, I spotted my first 675LT. Crazy how that works.

If someone reading this could find that old thread, that would be great.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Mustang7, 16 September 2017, 18:07
waddle2gracious wrote:
pdkcars wrote:

This reminds me of an old comment thread (maybe forum thread, I'm unsure) on this site where spotters would outline similar instances.

One day, you'd think to yourself, "Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen a Ferrari." And then, that day, you see two. I remember a specific incident where @21Luke21 said something like, "I hope you get to see a 675LT soon." Then, the next day, I spotted my first 675LT. Crazy how that works.

If someone reading this could find that old thread, that would be great.

For some reason when I'm looking for cars I say to myself I AM going to see something good I DO! That happened with an F430, F355, and AMG GT. But when I don't say to myself I'm gonna see something good I don't usually.
Last modified by Mustang7, 16 September 2017, 18:08

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
pdkcars, 16 September 2017, 18:40
I also wanted to see an F12 yesterday but wasn't actually expecting to. It was more like "gee I wish I could get some pictures of an F12 without an annoying crowd standing by" because I had seen one at the cars and coffee last Saturday but getting pictures was pointless.

When I first saw the red F12 I thought it was an F-Type until I moved past the car blocking my view of my front. My heart kinda started pounding lmao. I've only had the luck of spotting the F12 4 times before. It is by far the rarest current Ferrari in San Antonio. I'd have a better chance spotting that Centenario guy in is LaF (I actually did in 2016).
Last modified by pdkcars, 16 September 2017, 18:41

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Mustang7, 16 September 2017, 23:45
Aston Martin DB9 (no pics)

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
FastMojo2, 17 September 2017, 15:16
All of the pics in this post:
https://www.carthrottle.com/post/qeev4q2

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
pdkcars, 17 September 2017, 16:37
It was at night and we just passed by in on the freeway:

- Brand new Misano Red Audi RS3 Sedan with the matte-alu pack. I have to say it looks really nice. Hopefully I'll get the chance to spot one in daylight soon.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
SummerNeverDies, 18 September 2017, 01:57
I saw my first 488 yesterday, going through the chick-fil-a drive thru. It was blue and had dope yellow and black rims- sickest 'rarri I ever did see
Last modified by SummerNeverDies, 18 September 2017, 01:58

SummerNeverDies
from Minnesota
pdkcars, 22 September 2017, 00:59
I wasn't supposed to go spotting today but as usual it ended up being a lit day.

Rare BMW Individual M6 in Frozen White

Finally my first capture of the newbody X5M in silver

Vibrant blue Bentayga, first Bentayga capture in the wild. I've sat in one of these and my oh my they're comfy!

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Post a reply