gt3!

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
waddle2gracious, 06 September 2017, 01:46
Yellow second-gen Gallardo

waddle2gracious
from Florida
pdkcars, 06 September 2017, 03:27
Blu California (the name of the color) Ferrari California T. Very weird color. You know you see all of these pictures of that debut color and think it'll look that way. I saw it around sunset and that thing looked so dark it could've fooled me for TDF Blu. Beautiful color. My first successful capture of the California so pretty happy especially with it being in this spec.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
waddle2gracious, 07 September 2017, 19:54
Interesting story from yesterday:

So I'm heading around town, wrapping up a few errands before starting preparations for hurricane Irma, and then I suddenly spot an interesting Porsche off in the distance. I'm thinking, "Oh well, can't be anything special given recent circumstances." It gets closer and I realize it might be more significant than expected. It finally passes me after a traffic light (and my vision was of course obstructed by a perfectly placed tractor trailer the time the red light lasted) and I'm left speechless.

It was a classic white and blue 911 Carerra RS, and wow did it look and sound original. The driver floored it off the line presumably because he was sitting next to a new Panamera Turbo at the light- such a great sound. Even if it was a replica, it was still gorgeous.

Here's an image I found that's nearly exactly how it looked: [https://www.driving.co.uk/s3/st-driving-prod/uploads/2015/05/901-2.jpg]

Later that day I also saw a Black Ghibli and a matte gray C 63 AMG S Coupe, but do those even matter in comparison?

waddle2gracious
from Florida
r8lover, 07 September 2017, 23:40
waddle2gracious wrote:
Later that day I also saw a Black Ghibli and a matte gray C 63 AMG S Coupe, but do those even matter in comparison?

The Ghibli never matters period, but that's an impressive find if it's real! I love the Carrera RSs.
Deleted account
SummerNeverDies, 08 September 2017, 02:03
Bentley Continental GT!
Quattroporte
cr*p ton of Model X
and a nice GT3 yesterday
Last modified by SummerNeverDies, 08 September 2017, 02:04

SummerNeverDies
from Minnesota
pdkcars, 08 September 2017, 02:21
Feels great to be back in the spotting game! :D I was at the mall today and during my usual walk I see a matte grey C63 AMG Coupe coming. But not just any C63 Coupe, it's the Edition:1. Everybody and their mom on Instagram seems to have seen many of them but I had never seen one before. I had to do a double take especially with all of those weird yellow accents and stripes. Looks great ngl.

Unfortunately it was a bit of a headache actually getting pictures of it after I found it parked somewhere. This is the same mall where a security guard tried to tell me I couldn't take pictures and wouldn't leave me alone until I up and left and I actually called the police for reassurance that I was doing nothing wrong. While I could do the same thing again, why bother? So I see the car, and security is all over the place. I had to try and not act suspicious and wait about 15 minutes for them to stop going in circles near or around the aisle where the car was and eventually they all left. I missed out on getting good shots of an orange Huracan back in July because of a situation like this. It's a shame that this is the only go-to place for me to spot but that'll change once I get my license.
Last modified by pdkcars, 08 September 2017, 02:22

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
pdkcars, 08 September 2017, 23:10
Black 458 Spider (who cares after the next spot)
Blu Corsa 488 Spider

So funny thing about the 488 Spider. The last time I saw it (yes that same one) I had gotten bad pictures of it and went on to get great pictures of the Dawn nearby where I was stopped and basically harassed by a security guard. So this 488 Spider is parked where that Dawn was (it's probably still there right now) and I saw a security car coming. So I wave him down and ask him if I can get pictures. And to my surprise, it was a young guy, he said yes and acted like it was completely find. He even said that lot's of people do it and that the fact that I got stopped last time didn't matter. :D Definitely eases my discomfort spotting here. So I went ahead and got the best pictures I could and can't wait to edit them. I'm so glad I saw this, this morning I was looking at my May shots of the same 488 and how bad they were and how editing couldn't save them. Such luck. And seeing this after a Blu California Cali T earlier this week? Damn what a week. Ngl though I prefer the blue on the California now that I've made the comparison.

I tried to find this but it just drove through the area and left unfortunately: there was this sick Audi Exclusive Blue RS7 specc'd out and it looked like Le Mans Blu on the Huracan. Defo not a wrap. My jaw dropped. Too bad I couldn't find it after it drove past me.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
waddle2gracious, 09 September 2017, 04:13
pdkcars wrote:
Black 458 Spider (who cares after the next spot)
Blu Corsa 488 Spider

So funny thing about the 488 Spider. The last time I saw it (yes that same one) I had gotten bad pictures of it and went on to get great pictures of the Dawn nearby where I was stopped and basically harassed by a security guard. So this 488 Spider is parked where that Dawn was (it's probably still there right now) and I saw a security car coming. So I wave him down and ask him if I can get pictures. And to my surprise, it was a young guy, he said yes and acted like it was completely find. He even said that lot's of people do it and that the fact that I got stopped last time didn't matter. :D Definitely eases my discomfort spotting here. So I went ahead and got the best pictures I could and can't wait to edit them. I'm so glad I saw this, this morning I was looking at my May shots of the same 488 and how bad they were and how editing couldn't save them. Such luck. And seeing this after a Blu California Cali T earlier this week? Damn what a week. Ngl though I prefer the blue on the California now that I've made the comparison.

I tried to find this but it just drove through the area and left unfortunately: there was this sick Audi Exclusive Blue RS7 specc'd out and it looked like Le Mans Blu on the Huracan. Defo not a wrap. My jaw dropped. Too bad I couldn't find it after it drove past me.

You should have gotten written permission from that security guard if you spot there regularly (it sounds as though you do). This way if you have any more conflicts, you've got something to cover yourself.

I mean I think that it might be a little bit of a far step to get written permission just to photograph cars in a public location, but hey, might be something to think about.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
racemanryan, 09 September 2017, 15:57
4 Jaguar F-Type's
Ghibli
Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
My 4th 959

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Mustang7, 09 September 2017, 16:54
911 Turbo

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
pdkcars, 09 September 2017, 18:41
Went to a car show and saw stuff but after leaving I saw an FF on the highway. I've never seen one on the actual road before.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Mustang7, 09 September 2017, 18:50
I JUST SAW A FERRARI F355!!!!!!!

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
dandude999, 09 September 2017, 18:51
Today in Reading:

My first Lexus LC 500!!!
Mercedes E63 AMG
BMW M6 ( Missed )
Morgan Three-Wheeler ( Missed )