Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Opinions
Love it!

Meh

Hate it!

Total: 35
venomgt95, 26 May 2015, 07:53
Looks like some cheap fake Hotwheel. I sorta like it though.
Last modified by venomgt95, 26 May 2015, 12:53

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
MDPhotography88, 27 May 2015, 09:43
I think that it looks great!

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
Porsche_Romeo, 27 May 2015, 09:46
Looks great except for the wheels, they look very ugly.

Porsche_Romeo
from Michigan
MDPhotography88, 29 May 2015, 21:46
I ike them

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
lamboman505, 29 May 2015, 22:17
MDPhotography88 wrote:
I ike them

I ike them too. :)

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
Craze, 01 August 2017, 08:01
MDPhotography88 wrote:
Hey everyone. just found a really cool Infinity kit car called the Vaydor G35. You’ll need a 2003 to 2007 Infiniti G35 coupe as a donor car, and the installation of the Vaydor body kit doesn’t require any changes to the wiring or major mechanical components. The fiberglass body components are built using marine-grade materials, and apparently 90% of what you need to build the car are stock to the G35. Though it does look like you’ll be modding the roofline pretty dramatically to install the kit. You can find the Vaydor kit over on eBay for $11,000(USD), including all of the body components, custom roll cage, scissor doors, window glass, lights, and more. They also offer an interior upgrade package, and offer installation services at their facility in Pinellas Park, Florida.
[http://i.ytimg.com/vi/CYHNrr3blN0/maxresdefault.jpg]\
LINK FOR MORE INFO:http://vaydorexotics.com/about-vaydor/

Hello so im looking into this car to hopefully end up buying everything needed to make this car. Only problem is i live in cali and the shop is in florida. So i would have to ship everything to me? And what would be the average price including everything to make this car including the 3k interior and 11k body kit with shipping and labor to install. As well as where would i have to go to have someone do this for me? To sum it up how much would it most likely come out to to make the car shown in the picture minus the rims.

Craze
williamparish, 01 August 2017, 19:10
Craze wrote:
Hello so im looking into this car to hopefully end up buying everything needed to make this car. Only problem is i live in cali and the shop is in florida. So i would have to ship everything to me? And what would be the average price including everything to make this car including the 3k interior and 11k body kit with shipping and labor to install. As well as where would i have to go to have someone do this for me? To sum it up how much would it most likely come out to to make the car shown in the picture minus the rims.

At the very least you're looking in the high 30,000s. The average I think gets closer to 60 because most people do the performance modifications as well.

williamparish
from North Carolina
Post a reply