Lamborarri, 18 January 2015, 13:28
cargame_parker wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
r8lover wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
Same price and both suck in terms of quality but they are very different cars

Same price? What planet are you on?

A girl in my school and neighborhood dad had an 2009 Audi A6, sold it and bought a fully loaded Optima for about $78k. That's just about the same price as a Ghibli.

First of all, Optima starts at $21k and if he spent $57k on options, then your neighbor's dad clearly isn't the smartest person, or he just doesn't know the limits to how much a Kia is worth.

It's not a choice I would have personally made. They got the daughter a 2012 Lexus GS for her 16th birthday. They are clearly confused with cars

There was no 2012 GS. The 2011 model was doing so bad (and losing money for the brand) that they skipped right to 2013 to avoid having to put the horrible car on dealer lots for one more year.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
cargame_parker, 18 January 2015, 13:36
Lamborarri wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
r8lover wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:

A girl in my school and neighborhood dad had an 2009 Audi A6, sold it and bought a fully loaded Optima for about $78k. That's just about the same price as a Ghibli.

First of all, Optima starts at $21k and if he spent $57k on options, then your neighbor's dad clearly isn't the smartest person, or he just doesn't know the limits to how much a Kia is worth.

It's not a choice I would have personally made. They got the daughter a 2012 Lexus GS for her 16th birthday. They are clearly confused with cars

There was no 2012 GS. The 2011 model was doing so bad (and losing money for the brand) that they skipped right to 2013 to avoid having to put the horrible car on dealer lots for one more year.

She showed the class her car and said it was a 2012. Interesting that you brought that up. It's the current generation one though. When I see t at school ill take a picture and once I figure out how to post pictures Ill post it on here

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
Lamborarri, 18 January 2015, 13:39
cargame_parker wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
r8lover wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:

She showed the class her car and said it was a 2012. Interesting that you brought that up. It's the current generation one though. When I see t at school ill take a picture and once I figure out how to post pictures Ill post it on here

It's a 13. Does it look like this?

[http://image.motortrend.com/f/roadtests/sedans/1108_2013_lexus_gs_350_look/34734325/2013-lexus-gs-350-front-three-quarters.jpg]
Last modified by Lamborarri, 18 January 2015, 19:39

Lamborarri
from Illinois
cargame_parker, 18 January 2015, 13:46
Lamborarri wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
r8lover wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:

It's a 13. Does it look like this?
I said its the current generation so yes

[http://image.motortrend.com/f/roadtests/sedans/1108_2013_lexus_gs_350_look/34734325/2013-lexus-gs-350-front-three-quarters.jpg]

cargame_parker
tramonto, 18 January 2015, 13:53
There is no way a Kia can have 57K in options. The highest trim of the Optima cannot cost more than 40K even with every special option.
Last modified by tramonto, 18 January 2015, 19:53

tramonto
r8lover, 18 January 2015, 17:57
cargame_parker wrote:
r8lover wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:

Unless said a was a K900 (which even then the $68,000 might be a stretch), whoever said that is lying.
Last modified by r8lover, 18 January 2015, 23:57
Deleted account
Eeti, 18 January 2015, 17:57
78k for a f**king KIA (Killed In Action) ?
Deleted account
cargame_parker, 18 January 2015, 20:42
r8lover wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
r8lover wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:

Unless said a was a K900 (which even then the $68,000 might be a stretch), whoever said that is lying.

No its an Optima. I was honestly really surprised when his wife told my mom that it was that much and even his daughter telling the class he bought a kia for 78k. But it is a really nice car

cargame_parker
r8lover, 19 January 2015, 00:45
cargame_parker wrote:
No its an Optima. I was honestly really surprised when his wife told my mom that it was that much and even his daughter telling the class he bought a kia for 78k. But it is a really nice car

Then either the family has absolutely no idea what they're talking about or the father is absolutely dreadful at buying cars.
Deleted account
beckerman, 19 January 2015, 04:18
Eeti wrote:

There's no reason to bring the military in this. Leave our fighters out of this.

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
sumosloths, 19 January 2015, 11:41
r8lover wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:

Then either the family has absolutely no idea what they're talking about or the father is absolutely dreadful at buying cars.

I've had people tell me stories of their four-door Mustang or other BS car that they were absolutely SURE about, so it's probably the former. Hopefully...

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Eeti, 19 January 2015, 12:02
beckerman wrote:
Eeti wrote:

There's no reason to bring the military in this. Leave our fighters out of this.

Deleted account
r8lover, 19 January 2015, 12:17
beckerman wrote:
Eeti wrote:

...lol
Deleted account
SDJ2_Photography, 19 January 2015, 14:32
r8lover wrote:
beckerman wrote:
Eeti wrote:

...lol

... ... ... lol

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
hyoung90, 19 January 2015, 14:47
SDJ2 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
beckerman wrote:
Eeti wrote:

...lol

... ... ... lol

............uh what lol

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
Post a reply