Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
WorcesterSpotter, 10 October 2018, 00:49
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-03/tesla-s-model-3-is-becoming-one-of-america-s-best-selling-sedans

Not sure where this is from; Literally every single car on that ranking, especially the Ford Fusion which is possibly the most common car where I live, is far more popular than it. Hell I see more Mercedes S-class sedans than Tesla sedans.
Last modified by WorcesterSpotter, 10 October 2018, 00:54

WorcesterSpotter
Mtweedel13, 10 October 2018, 01:52
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-03/tesla-s-model-3-is-becoming-one-of-america-s-best-selling-sedans

Not sure where this is from; Literally every single car on that ranking, especially the Ford Fusion which is possibly the most common car where I live, is far more popular than it. Hell I see more Mercedes S-class sedans than Tesla sedans.

Considering that it got 325,000 pre-orders just in the week of its launch, I'd say it's probably true. Not only that, it scored 5 stars in all safety categories and recieved a perfect rating, the first car ever to do so! That should definitely boost orders.
Last modified by Mtweedel13, 10 October 2018, 01:55

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
r8lover, 10 October 2018, 14:56
WorcesterSpotter wrote:

You may see more of those sedans, but they've also been on sale a lot longer. The Model 3 has been delivering for less than a year, compared to the S class which has been selling for probably 5.
Deleted account
WorcesterSpotter, 10 October 2018, 19:29
This post was deleted 24 August 2019, 15:48 by WorcesterSpotter

WorcesterSpotter
MinnesotaExotics, 10 October 2018, 20:14
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
Yeah for some reason here the Model X is the most popular Tesla. I saw one today.

I see more Model Xs than Focus STs in MN. 9 out of the 14 people on my road either have a Range Rover or a Model X lol.
And the Model 3 is a $30,000 tesla, I believe it will be the most popular sedan.
Last modified by MinnesotaExotics, 10 October 2018, 20:19

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
WorcesterSpotter, 10 October 2018, 21:14
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
Yeah for some reason here the Model X is the most popular Tesla. I saw one today.

I see more Model Xs than Focus STs in MN. 9 out of the 14 people on my road either have a Range Rover or a Model X lol.
And the Model 3 is a $30,000 tesla, I believe it will be the most popular sedan.

Have you seen the Model 3 yet? It might take a few months for it to really be everywhere.

WorcesterSpotter
MinnesotaExotics, 12 October 2018, 20:17
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:

Have you seen the Model 3 yet? It might take a few months for it to really be everywhere.

One of my high school teacher has one so I see one there everyday and there are so many all over Downtown Stillwater that I barely even notice them anymore. And they have been delivering for less than a year.

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
WorcesterSpotter, 13 October 2018, 00:10
This post was deleted 24 August 2019, 15:48 by WorcesterSpotter

WorcesterSpotter
BarrySeal, 20 August 2019, 14:29
Hello! I want to know your advice. I would love to buy a car that runs on electricity and take care of the environment. Tesla is a pretty good car, at least a little expensive. I want to try to get a loan for this baby. Moreover, I read on debtquest.com that it is quite possible. What do you think?

BarrySeal
Post a reply