Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamb0Central, 02 July 2019, 23:28
Are Model 3's supposed to be rare?

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
r8lover, 03 July 2019, 01:04
Lamb0Central wrote:
Are Model 3's supposed to be rare?

Nope, the point of them is to be mainstream.
Deleted account
Lamb0Central, 10 July 2019, 20:56
Ok Good because ther're more common than a Prius.

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
Lamb0Central, 10 July 2019, 21:03
Lamb0Central wrote:

Any of you know if there are any real exotics in Miami like Koenigseggs, 918's, and Paganis? Also, is the Veneno with the green splitter
-(you can tell where they're from by the color outline of the splitter)-
that was here in Miami still being driven? I know that it was spotted, but maybe it's in a showroom or something. I know there's one here, and I'm always on the lookout, but I haven't seen one yet. Any news on it?

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
dandude999, 14 July 2019, 09:17
Lamb0Central wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

Any of you know if there are any real exotics in Miami like Koenigseggs, 918's, and Paganis? Also, is the Veneno with the green splitter
that was here in Miami still being driven? I know that it was spotted, but maybe it's in a showroom or something. I know there's one here, and I'm always on the lookout, but I haven't seen one yet. Any news on it?

I know quite a few different Chiron's have been spotted in Miami as well as a few Huayra's (including @Sparky18888's Huayra BC) and a Senna. I believe there is also a local Veyron that is sometimes spotted driving down Ocean Drive. However, I am not certain on what is local or not as I don't live there and only have seen other people's spots from Miami.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
dandude999, 14 July 2019, 09:17
Lamb0Central wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

I know quite a few different Chiron's have been spotted in Miami as well as a few Huayra's (including @Sparky18888's Huayra BC) and a Senna. I believe there is also a local Veyron that is sometimes spotted driving down Ocean Drive. However, I am not certain on what is local or not as I don't live there and only have seen other people's spots from Miami.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Lamb0Central, 14 July 2019, 13:34
dandude999 wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

Thanks! I'll be on the lookout for that BC, and I have seen a lot of Chirons and Veyrons driving around. I'm just going to be on the lookout for that Veneno though

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
geraldmay, 15 July 2019, 01:12
Lamb0Central wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

Go to Prestige Imports. Was there two weeks ago and there was a 918, Laferrari, 2 Huayras (one was a one off), 2 veyrons, Centenario and a new Ford GT

geraldmay
Lamb0Central, 15 July 2019, 12:43
geraldmay wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

Go to Prestige Imports. Was there two weeks ago and there was a 918, Laferrari, 2 Huayras (one was a one off), 2 veyrons, Centenario and a new Ford GT

Thank you so much!! I will go there, mostly because of the Centenario, because it's my dream car. But do you know which Huayra one-off it was? It might've been a Cinque. I was told in the other forum that there's one in Florida.

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
Lamborarri, 16 July 2019, 18:26
Lamb0Central wrote:
geraldmay wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

Thank you so much!! I will go there, mostly because of the Centenario, because it's my dream car. But do you know which Huayra one-off it was? It might've been a Cinque. I was told in the other forum that there's one in Florida.

Probably Il Ultimo for the one-off.

Also yeah I've heard rumors of a Florida Cinque but not 100% sure, I do know that there are at least 4 confirmed Cinques in America. I know the owner of one of them.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Lamb0Central, 16 July 2019, 19:56
Lamborarri wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
geraldmay wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

Also yeah I've heard rumors of a Florida Cinque but not 100% sure, I do know that there are at least 4 confirmed Cinques in America. I know the owner of one of them.

Wow, have you ever ridden in it? Sorry I clicked Report Abuse instead of reply :(

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
Lamborarri, 16 July 2019, 23:02
Lamb0Central wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
geraldmay wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

Wow, have you ever ridden in it? Sorry I clicked Report Abuse instead of reply :(

No I have not, I just found out he had it last week and he isn't local to me. I do hope to be able to see it soon but I have not figured that out yet.

And all good bro lmao

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Lamb0Central, 20 July 2019, 14:38
Lamborarri wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
geraldmay wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

No I have not, I just found out he had it last week and he isn't local to me. I do hope to be able to see it soon but I have not figured that out yet.

And all good bro lmao

I haven't been able to go yet, but I'm keeping my eye on the Centenario every day. Best they have is that, 3 Veyrons, 1 Chiron, and a Huayra. They had another Huayra yesterday, but it's gone now :(

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
FastMojo2, 21 July 2019, 17:41
The dealership near my home also had a gen.1 Bentley Brooklands now.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 21 July 2019, 17:42

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Lamb0Central, 21 July 2019, 22:40
@Geraldmay, is the Centenario on display when you walk in, or do you have to look for it and go into the garage? Still haven't able to go :(

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
Post a reply