Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
sumosloths, 27 November 2014, 02:11
W16 wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
Yeah, I'd say a Veyron would probably sell more quickly than an LFA. I saw an LFA at a Toyota dealership over a year and a half ago, and apparently it's still there (I don't know how long it had been there before I saw it).

LFAs are very weird in that sense. A lot of them went to dealership owners. The two LFAs closest to me are owned by dealer owners, however one of them is actually driven whereas one has sat in his showroom since delivery. I know when the LFA was first sold, customers could not buy the car outright because Lexus did not want them to flip it for a profit. Because of this, many of them have been stuck in dealerships, and I guess now that it's "old," people aren't buying it now.

Yeah, the one I was talking about has actually been for sale (link) the whole time. There's actually another one for sale a few miles away at BMC (link) (right next to my school). You might've seen it on my Flickr:

[https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5600/15435358570_b24f89b3bc_h.jpg]
Last modified by sumosloths, 27 November 2014, 08:11

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
beckerman, 01 December 2014, 10:14
So, the LFA is flawed as a car?

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
sumosloths, 01 December 2014, 14:50
beckerman wrote:
So, the LFA is flawed as a car?

Actually, we're praising LFA's right now. Not quite sure how we got here from the topic of overrated cars, but yeah.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Post a reply