Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
W16, 21 March 2015, 22:58
I'm going to constantly update this as new events surface, use it as an upcoming calendar for some of the big events in the region.

May 30/31: Greenwich Concours d'Elegance (Greenwich, CT); won't be there on Sunday, might go Saturday if at all
May 31: CF Charities Super Car Show (Warminster, PA)
June 20: Le Belle Macchine d'Europa (location TBA but somewhere in the Poconos, PA)
June 20: Newtown Car Show (Newtown, CT); gonna try to do this and Le Belle in the same day, somehow...
June 28: Concorso Ferrari & Friends (West Hartford, CT)
July 18: Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix (Pittsburgh, PA)
August 22: Supercars on State Street (Harrisburg, PA)
August 23: Dream Rides show (Farmington, CT)
August 30: New York Harbor Concours d'Elegance (Jersey City, NJ)
September 6: Sunday in the Park Concours (Salisbury, CT)
September 13: Radnor Hunt Concours d'Elegance (Malvern, PA)
September 27: Driven by Purpose event (Bedminster, NJ)
October 4: Scarsdale Concours d'Elegance (Scarsdale, NY)
October 11: Americana Manhasset Concours d'Elegance (Manhasset, NY)
TBA (no idea when this could be this year): New York Concours d'Elegance (somewhere in Nassau County, NY)

Plus random C&Cs or any other events that pop up last minute. Let me know what else you're in the know about and I'll do the same.
Last modified by W16, 17 May 2015, 19:33

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 23 March 2015, 08:19
Also gonna add the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix (July 18 is the main show), and hopefully Exotics on Main Street in Bethlehem, PA again. I'll talk to the guy who ran it last year.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Penguins22, 23 March 2015, 08:31
Also the calander for chatham c&c I have if anyone wants its

Penguins22
W16, 23 March 2015, 08:44
Penguins22 wrote:
Also the calander for chatham c&c I have if anyone wants its

I just wanted to get down the big shows, C&Cs are spotty so I didn't consider them important enough to put up.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Twinbros22, 24 March 2015, 12:27
July 25-26: Misselwood Concours d'Elegance in Beverly, MA
August 2: Tutto Italiano in Brookline, MA (Larz Anderson Auto Museum)
September 12: Porsche Day in Brookline, MA (Larz Anderson Auto Museum)
September 20: The Boston Cup in Boston, MA
September 27: Mercedes Day in Brookline, MA (Larz Anderson Auto Museum)

Larz Anderson holds events for most types of cars, from Japanese car day to extinct car day. I only outlined the ones with exotics, but there are so many more here! They also hold C&C events for the Boston area.
If I find more, I'll add them later!

Twinbros22
from South Carolina
Lamboshane, 24 March 2015, 13:47
Guess I'll just have to buy a Lamborghini if I ever want to see Bullfest lol. Wish all of those cars that attend would go to other shows throughout the year. They show up for Bullfest and then go back into hiding.

Anyone know if Ferrari Challenge is coming back to Watkins Glen?
June 26-28 at Watkins Glen is the Lamborghini Super Trofeo series. That may be decent.
Last modified by Lamboshane, 24 March 2015, 18:48

Lamboshane
from New York
zonda21, 24 March 2015, 13:57
Lamboshane wrote:
Guess I'll just have to buy a Lamborghini if I ever want to see Bullfest lol. Wish all of those cars that attend would go to other shows throughout the year. They show up for Bullfest and then go back into hiding.

June 26-28 at Watkins Glen is the Lamborghini Super Trofeo series. That may be decent.

I'll be at the Super Tofeo race, and probably the Ferrari challenge if it's at wgi.

zonda21
from Rochester , New York
Ma-auto, 24 March 2015, 14:32
Twinbros22 wrote:
July 25-26: Misselwood Concours d'Elegance in Beverly, MA
August 2: Tutto Italiano in Brookline, MA (Larz Anderson Auto Museum)
September 12: Porsche Day in Brookline, MA (Larz Anderson Auto Museum)
September 20: The Boston Cup in Boston, MA
September 27: Mercedes Day in Brookline, MA (Larz Anderson Auto Museum)

Larz Anderson holds events for most types of cars, from Japanese car day to extinct car day. I only outlined the ones with exotics, but there are so many more here! They also hold C&C events for the Boston area.
If I find more, I'll add them later!

I got to rev an 8C at the last Tutto Italiano!

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
W16, 24 March 2015, 16:01
Jason (rivibird) had me add the Sunday in the Park Concours at LRP, September 6. Might try to attend myself, never gone to LRP because I never know their schedule.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Diablo_SV, 24 March 2015, 16:10
Lamboshane wrote:

I don't think the Ferrari Challenge will be at WGI, but the Grand Am (event with Super Trofeo) is great since the GT3 series is also racing which attracts many exotics.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
W16, 31 March 2015, 13:13
Driven by Purpose just released a few interesting events for 2015. August 30 is their first attempt at a Concours, at Liberty State Park right by the Statue of Liberty. Should be scenic as f*ck! The other is at Trump National in Bedminster, NJ on September 27. I'm free for both so I'll be trying them out!

W16
from Pennsylvania
Lamboshane, 31 March 2015, 14:56
Sounds like those are going to be two awesome events. I'm definitely going to try to make it to at least one of them, hopefully both.

Lamboshane
from New York
W16, 05 April 2015, 16:11
Now I get to cross Hunt Valley off my list, really awesome event on Saturday! Not sure if anyone here was there but I'll have stuff on Flickr within the next few weeks. Still wanna keep this thread live, I know it's helped a few people. If anything is popping up then let us know!

W16
from Pennsylvania
Penguins22, 07 April 2015, 12:59
There is a show this Sunday at top gear porsche in nj. They are opening the collection for people to view, collection includes, f50 and cgt. 9:30 to 12. It's gonna be big and is supposed to be very good

Penguins22
cartmen220, 07 April 2015, 18:02
Penguins22 wrote:
There is a show this Sunday at top gear porsche in nj. They are opening the collection for people to view, collection includes, f50 and cgt. 9:30 to 12. It's gonna be big and is supposed to be very good

I've been trying to figure out where the hell this event is going to be. Do you know the address of the dealership? I cannot find it anywhere. They don't even have a website. I know it's supposed to be in North Jersey but when Googled, Top Gear Imports only shows a prison-like building down in South Jersey.

cartmen220
from New Jersey
Post a reply