Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
SPNCars, 20 February 2014, 23:43
http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2014/2/20/LaMaserati-Concept-is-a-Masterpiece-7718796/

I think that the mirrors are really weird and cool, love the bit of MC12 that is mixed into it. What do you guys think of it?

SPNCars
from California
A_A_L, 20 February 2014, 23:54
The concept design is pretty cool. But that's all it will ever be. There's no way in hell the production version would ever look anything close to that.
Deleted account
andrewo, 21 February 2014, 10:38
They will never made a Maserati version of the LaFerrari because Maserati is not controlled by Ferrari anymore. CarBuzz is probably the most unreliable and least informed car website of them all.
Deleted account
CTspotter458, 21 February 2014, 16:15
andrewo wrote:
They will never made a Maserati version of the LaFerrari because Maserati is not controlled by Ferrari anymore. CarBuzz is probably the most unreliable and least informed car website of them all.

Really? I think they are pretty good

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
CTspotter458, 21 February 2014, 16:15
Also, I hate it. It looks super ugly

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
samaserati, 21 February 2014, 19:10
i think it looks pretty cool, but i can't imagine one being on the road, but carbuzz is full of random, useless stuff. like recently they showed the difference between the reactions to a black guy breaking into a car and a white guy breaking into a car, like just cus there is a car in the video, doesn't mean that it's news here's the link

samaserati
from bergen county, New Jersey
beckerman, 29 October 2014, 11:53
I don't like it. Copies the LaFerrari too much. I might, however give it some credit if they changed it to "LeMaserati"

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
Post a reply